-~<OFFICIAL>~- Practice Being Honorable Thread!!! > _ <

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

Hi Guys! I'm super excited that you've clicked on this thread (or that you just moused over the topic-- LOL!).

Anyway, I thought it would be realllllly helpful if we could all get together and practice being honorable!

In order to make this really convenient for people to read, I ask that everybody just chip in and try to use proper capitalization and spelling (I know, it takes time... but it makes everything so convenient :3 )

So we can all get together in this thread, and practice honoring each other! (But don't talk about trading honor! That's naughty, you silly goose!)

You there, person about to post...

Good job!!! -_-

You can either make a "quick reply," which will allow you to post from this screen --OR-- you can press the "reply" button, and be taken to another page with more advanced posting options!!!

If we practice enough, we will know just what to do when we see a suuuper cool guy in game, and all we can think about is the many ways we want to honor him over and over again!!

Thaaaaanks!

ΤΏΤ

Vote Third Party

09-30-2012

yO DaWg hOws it Goin 'rolaf. I seE you be doin' godD in DeM gamZ an HoP tO ply you 'gen SooN. Re-Spec Sun

Posotoligist

09-30-2012

"join the dark side we have cookies! :3"

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

There's no need to be shy, little guy! Just say something that's really helpful, nice, or promotes teamwork!

Health potions cost 35g. Most champions should start the game by buying boots (350g) and 3 health potions (105g) for a total cost of 455 gold! You'll have great items, and you are left with 20 gold to put towards your next item! Wow!

SuperPuppy

09-30-2012

Has anyone ever been so far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

ThuggleS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

09-30-2012

emoticons, emoticons everywhere

Kinkypoptart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

You sir, are coward and a ruffian!

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuggleS View Post
emoticons, emoticons everywhere

Well of course! They make the thread really pretty! You do like pretty things, right? O_o

(It's OK! I'll upvote you anyway!!!)

BurntToasters

09-30-2012

what makes this "OFFICIAL"

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptionVirus View Post
what makes this "OFFICIAL"

It isn't unofficial, therefore it's official!!!

Upvoted for asking a good question, though! That was really sharp!