I'm excited for Sion's new model

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
I don't have much say in designing his gameplay, but I have some ideas for His look.
I'm getting mixed messages here.

Sion's look is a fundamental part of his gameplay. Cryptic Gaze is one of the best normal abilities in the game!

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

10-04-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
I'm getting mixed messages here.
Let me clarify, I have zero say into if/when/what/ his game ability rework shall be. But I do have a lot of say about big goofy feet.

lemonchief

10-04-2012

Quote:
Let me clarify, I have zero say into if/when/what/ his game ability rework shall be. But I do have a lot of say about big goofy feet.
I think his feet are "cute".

Afince

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
I'm loving all of the remodels your team has been doing. Keep up the good work

All Wheel Drive

10-04-2012

Oh please please remake the old champs, I think even Shaco could use a "buff" in his visuals.

But yea #1 priority is to get rid of the goofy feet. TF is done, now Nidalee and Taric are up for some work.

Also Annie >.> cmone, her head is bigger than Teemo's and she's a friggn human, not a yordle.

p.s. Trist rework would be lovely too, she just feels a little awkward to play compared to the others ADC.

Cheers!

Van Scooter

10-04-2012

ooo

Van Scooter

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Scooter View Post
ooo
ooo ya

Shiv Olshuk

10-04-2012

Sion has pie plates for feet, remove them so he can once more take the fight to the Covenant...

Nystrum

10-05-2012

Imo as a long time AD sion player(over 2 years s1 under my belt) i hope sion is smaller than moakai/ali but taller/bigger than the average melee he is a hulking undead guy with what should be one of the biggest weapons in the game. Hope this gets read *crosses fingers*

Edit: and please don't kill the crit animation love the big over the head swings feelsgoodman.jpg

Zeninth

10-05-2012

Goofy feet on older model champs needs to go! The new TF is so sexy. They actually look like normal leather boots! Oh btw Master Yi called, he wants his feet back.