[Semi-Open RP] Hostage Rescue: The Streets of Piltover

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
"Why so angry Veigar? you are thirsty?"
Miez gives a glass of milk to Veigar
Veigar pushes the milk away

TwoWeirdYordles

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Veigar pushes the milk away
"Awww Veigar you know how much the cost that milk?.. A LOT...So why you are so angry?"

Ask The Ebil

10-01-2012

Quote:
"Awww Veigar you know how much the cost that milk?.. A LOT...So why you are so angry?"

Veigar Ignores Miez and waits till his able to fight the Robots

TwoWeirdYordles

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post

Veigar Ignores Miez and waits till his able to fight the Robots
"Come on Veigar smile!... well maybe you are smiling but with that hat i dont know..."

Farnbil

10-01-2012

HGB0 hops onto the skiff with a burst of blue flamed jets from his metal feet. "THAT SHOULD BE EVERYONE, SHERIFF RALPH. I WILL TAKE IT FROM HERE."

As the rest of the party is loaded onto the large floating platform, the nondescript officer gives a few words of encouragement. "We'll keep you on top of things from back here. Stay safe. The terrorists here are no pushovers. Piltover has enjoyed a very long period of no crime thanks to Caitlyn, but things can't go on forever right? Do your best!"

With that, the skiff speeds off down the road, towards the amphitheater. Malphite rides along the roof of a squad car which tails the skiff at a leisurely pace of around 40 km/hr.

"THE SITUATION IS QUITE GRIM." said HG as he piloted the skiff. "THE AMPHITHEATER WAS HEAVILY FORTIFIED FROM THE START. HERE IS A PHOTO OF THE EXTERIOR."

On the front and rear of the craft, a small screen is raised from the bottom to show an image of the front entrance. People are visible entering and exiting, so it can be ascertained that the picture was taken some time before the hostage crisis.

"AS YOU CAN SEE, THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN. THE STRUCTURE IS FORTIFIED FROM ALL SIDES BY SECURITY DRONES COMMISSIONED BY THE PILTOVER PATROL."

Another image flashes onto the screen, this time of the mentioned drone. It looked small but intimidating and eerie.

"THE PROBLEM IS THAT A LARGE NUMBER OF THESE DRONES TURNED ON US. THANKS TO CAITLYN, THE CULPRIT BEHIND THIS CRISIS IS ALREADY IN CUSTODY. HOWEVER, THE DANGER IS STILL NOT OVER."

The screen shows a grainy image of an ordinary looking mechanic.

"THE PLATINUM DRAGON CULT IS A REGISTERED UNION OF MACHINISTS HERE IN PILTOVER. THEY ARE THE ONES HOLDING HOSTAGE A TOTAL OF TEN CIVILIANS ON THE MAIN STAGE INSIDE THE THEATER."

The skiff nears the theater, surrounded by officers and golems of varying sizes and shapes. It enters a vacant parking lot, in front of a rather large shed.

"INSIDE IS AN ELEVATOR INTO THE UNDERGROUND COMPLEX UNDERNEATH THE THEATER. IT LEADS STRAIGHT INTO THE COSTUME ROOM AREA. I WILL LEAD YOU THROUGH. FROM HERE ON, WE WILL MEET RESISTANCE FROM ROGUE GOLEMS AND DRONES. PLEASE DISEMBARK AND PREPARE YOURSELVES."

A fizzle rings in your ear.

"Ralph here. Let me tell you a bit about our drones. They are armed with some basic sensors and doohickys that really make them the cheapest things we have. But don't underestimate them one bit. They are armed with a single laser beam that can cut through solid rock. And did I mention they explode? Haha, I love those things. By our preliminary scans, you shouldn't encounter more than twelve at a time.

The geometry of the upcoming room is really nice. We furnish our underground tunnels with carpet and houseplants. What will greet you after you go down the elevator is just one long hallway that's very wide across. You could probably sneak past the drones if you want, but I wouldn't care if you bust them up. Any questions?"

Ask The Ebil

10-01-2012

Veigar checks his equipment getting ready for the masses of robots ahead of him along with devices used to summon Duncan, and a device to capture a robot.

TwoWeirdYordles

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
"...Any questions?"
"Why not just turn off the robots?"

TheShadowOfChaos

10-01-2012

Pinky raises an arm instinctively into a salute before replying. "We will complete our mission, the enemy will be hugged to death!"

Farnbil

10-01-2012

Quote:
"Why not just turn off the robots?"
Sheriff Ralph slams something hard on his desk.

"IF IT WERE THAT EASY, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO HIRE A CRACK TEAM OF THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL WARRIORS WITH HALF OUR YEARLY BUDGET TO SMASH THEM UP! They are under the control of the cultists inside. Mind that they have plenty of golems besides our drones reprogrammed to serve them. Intel on these robots are on a need to know basis, so sit tight.

TwoWeirdYordles

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
Sheriff Ralph slams something hard on his desk.

"IF IT WERE THAT EASY, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO HIRE A CRACK TEAM OF THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL WARRIORS WITH HALF OUR YEARLY BUDGET TO SMASH THEM UP! They are under the control of the cultists inside. Mind that they have plenty of golems besides our drones reprogrammed to serve them. Intel on these robots are on a need to know basis, so sit tight.
"I know I'm great but do not overdo HAHAHA"