[Semi-Open RP] Hostage Rescue: The Streets of Piltover

12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farnbil

10-01-2012

Again, the rambling voice of Sheriff Ralph Buttekys fizzes on the comlink.

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED! If that chain-comboing seductress was ever right about anything, it's this opprotunity ya got right in front you! This is the start of a fantastic career in crime fighting! AND I BET YER SISTER IS ALREADY ON TRACK FOR THAT!

WHAT KIND OF CALLSIGN IS MECHA BLADE? Kidding. That Jayce fellow is a good man, and I won't question his judgement. Just ta let you know, we have a skiff waiting for you on the street behind to yer left.

HGB0 points to a bare floating platform flanked by steaming propeller engines.

HG STOP DILLY DALLYING AND START IT UP WHILE WE'RE CALLING IN!

YES, KHALI WE ARE IN A HURRY HERE. But THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIME to patch up combat capabilities or go over strategy NOW. That will be done on the SKIFF if everyone can CALL IN AND GET THEIR ARSES ON THAT VE-HIC-AL YESTERDAY!

Aproxima

10-01-2012

" Right. We should get going, we can do it on board. "
Al-Khali looks at the vehicle " I hope I can fit in, if not I'll follow you on the ground. "
She moves to the platform trying to fit in her giant body by coiling up. During this time she says " Sheriff, it's Al-Khali, not Al or Khali, but Al-Khali. Thank you for understanding. Now we shall hurry. "

FlameOfTheGods

10-01-2012

Pinky gets on the craft before donning a pilot's hat and a note that says "Trust me, I'm an" with the word engineer crossed out and replaced with driver. Was he really going to drive or was he joking around is the question. Unless someone else takes the wheel, the pink little blob was determined to fly it. He looks at Al-Khali and waves "hello"

((Forgetting my friend's account is logged in again....switching back to my old self.))

TwoWeirdYordles

10-01-2012

Miez look around and says
"HELLO VEIGAR!!... HELLO EVERYONE ELSE!!, My name is Miez Buduki, the people call me "The yordle cat" but im NOT A YORDLE, im a CAT!! whatever i work as a summoner of the league, mechanic and chemist, sometimes im a bouty hunter and i LOOOOOOOVEEEE the MILK and fishes. My speciality are the guns, i shoot this using MAGIC"

Ask Talon

10-01-2012

Talon stepped onto the craft from the shadows, his communication device already on his ear under his helm.

This is Talon. They will not survive.

Syphrus

10-01-2012

Tali walked quickly to the craft and jumped in over the rail on one side. As he fiddled with his knife in the new found spot for himself he looked up to see miez.

"Aww, what a cute little kitty" He said while petting miez on the head

TwoWeirdYordles

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphrus View Post
Tali walked quickly to the craft and jumped in over the rail on one side. As he fiddled with his knife in the new found spot for himself he looked up to see miez.

"Aww, what a cute little kitty" He said while petting miez on the head
Miez starts to purr.
"I know, human, I am certainly beautiful..."

Then he stops
"WAIT A MINUTE, I'm not a little kitty, I'm a cat , A BIG AND AWESOME CAT! "

((I'm also bigger than OTHER people here (Veigar)... and i say that in occ because he would kill me))

Ask The Ebil

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
Miez starts to purr.

((I'm also bigger than OTHER people here (Veigar)... and i say that in occ because he would kill me))
((OOC Dark Matter haves been fired))

Ask The Ebil

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
Miez look around and says
"HELLO VEIGAR!!... HELLO EVERYONE ELSE!!, My name is Miez Buduki, the people call me "The yordle cat" but im NOT A YORDLE, im a CAT!! whatever i work as a summoner of the league, mechanic and chemist, sometimes im a bouty hunter and i LOOOOOOOVEEEE the MILK and fishes. My speciality are the guns, i shoot this using MAGIC"
Veigar then looks at Miez and was fulled with hate

"DON'T STAND IN MY WAY OR YOUR DEAD."

TwoWeirdYordles

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Veigar then looks at Miez and was fulled with hate

"DON'T STAND IN MY WAY OR YOUR DEAD."
"Why so angry Veigar? you are thirsty?"
Miez gives a glass of milk to Veigar

12345612 ... 26