Kha'zix OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best BeatwiferNA

10-04-2012

havent lost to one yet in tt. any tanky bruiser can beat him. riven, lee, darius, etc. hes a burst champ, similar to renekton, but not near as tanky.

Dumaraz

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xasifx View Post
InB4 Kha'zix OP

Because in 3v3 it's too easy to gank solo champs
Pfft...

Try ganking me in my solo as I'm always Wukong on 3's--- I'll show you my Wuju*style and bash your wings off, beatle-borg.

That stink-a$$, so called predator wulf, has no teeth on 3's map when my Monkey hits the map.

Batman Bot

10-05-2012

Which of the typical TT bruisers does khazix actually beat? I don't see him beating darius, jax, riven, renekton, jayce, and the list goes on.

KotlettDrake

10-05-2012

hes not op at all

BurntTT

10-07-2012

Tim H
Oct 07 00:10 (PDT)

I have been playing ranked and going well until my team lost a 11 streak to a khazik team... I cannot stress how op Khazki or Rengar is on 3V3!!!! Upon reflection from said lost, I'm wondering why riot would create two invis champs who can jump almost anywhere on the map. Khazik has 2JUMPS and Rengar just spams it in bush. Now think about it... its 3v3 Twisted Treeline, how op can that get? And also, theres that buff for Rengar? It just does not makes sense to me. I just lost to BOTH those champs in a norm and i have had enough. Is it because you guys are thinking mainly about Summoner Rift? I mean what can be balanced there can be way left or right on Twisted Treeline. I mean Rengar in it itself is so op with the massive sustain from his e and that jump... now combine that with Twisted Treeline and you just doubled the opness with Rengar. I'm so tired after this day and SAT and I'm hoping this at least gets to someone who can at least discuss this issue or make SOME sort of change. This probably won't even get past spam but hopefully, cross my fingers, a miracle can occur and some nerfing can be executed. I have so much more too say but I'm just too tired and frustrated to do so. Thankyou and have a nice day.

Mutated Walnut

10-20-2012

I agree with him being op 1 on 1, have a look at this video just to see how much damage he can hit on alone targets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6MDW...hannel&list=UL
However, in team fights he is useless

joe42

10-20-2012

i am riot... we are working on new patch to make kha'zix never be suggested to usand not making him a cahmp

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Teemo+Hextech sweeper, Lawl Kha, you planned to gank?

Sauvagess

10-21-2012

Kha works best in Dominion. He gets his damage fast, and EVERYONE IS ALWAYS ALONE.

djd1999

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggid View Post
hes kinda OP in 3s, hes above singed status for 3s, maybe not overly OP but above every1 else
i have never, once in my life, EVER faced a khazix in 3s