Games without Leaver Buster?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhinoflyer5

09-30-2012

I really like league of legends, and I do my best not to leave games or idle, but there always something that I have to do even when I planned on having enough time. I'm just wondering if there could be a new gamemode where people dont need to worry about leaver buster. That way, people who leave play with other people who aren't as consistant. This makes it so people who are more serious about the game play with leaver buster, and can enjoy without worrying about idlers. All the leavers and idlers would just play with other leavers/idlers. I'm saying this because I really like playing this game, but I'm never sure if I can have enough time. I've already gotten banned 2 times this week. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and idlers probably annoy the people they abandoned. Thats why a gamemode without leaver buster would seperate the idlers from the more serious gamers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinoflyer5 View Post
I really like league of legends, and I do my best not to leave games or idle, but there always something that I have to do even when I planned on having enough time. I'm just wondering if there could be a new gamemode where people dont need to worry about leaver buster. That way, people who leave play with other people who aren't as consistant. This makes it so people who are more serious about the game play with leaver buster, and can enjoy without worrying about idlers. All the leavers and idlers would just play with other leavers/idlers. I'm saying this because I really like playing this game, but I'm never sure if I can have enough time. I've already gotten banned 2 times this week. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and idlers probably annoy the people they abandoned. Thats why a gamemode without leaver buster would seperate the idlers from the more serious gamers.
Custom games don't have Leaverbuster, AFAIK. That's it, though.