Your most ''i want to kill myself'' moment?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Estred Shantile

09-30-2012

Making it 90% over a wall as Dragon Shyvana with 10hp left, and getting killed by wayward mage minion shots.

I still think she should be untargetable mid-leap the number of times the above has happened to me is ridiculous.

Aire Teptis

10-01-2012

Laning with as Tristana as Nocturne (not by choice) and every time there was combat, my Trist would run without attacking. She laned with me only to last hit my minions. After asking my team for help, I was denied. Ganked then ganked then ganked. Not a good match for me at all.

drocker

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jloysnenph View Post
Im playing lux, and I'm set up for a penta with my laser. I panic and throw the laser the ****in wrong way.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I think i was in that game..

mnun

10-01-2012

When youre gangplank helping jungle fid at blue, i was about to recall near blue so my thinking was, ef it ill just q blue acouple of times, im bored.
Then fiddlesticks ults to secure blue then screams in all chat report gp for trying to steal blue!!!.
I told him i was helping and he said i was saving my q for the steal.... i never autoattacked the damn thing i hit it with parrley two times

Rykaal

10-01-2012

About to score a pentakill with a Karthus R, started channeling it and suddenly an Ashe ult flies at my face interupting the cast. That stun duration gave the team the chance to escape back to spawn...

Sky Mence

10-01-2012

AFK AA Quad as WW, but WW ulti bug occurs and i die.
fml

Helter Kremlin

10-01-2012

I was playing Xin and was going to steal baron from the enemy team but I accidentally engaged Darius instead.

UL9 Spark

10-01-2012

Everytime I bat a low health enemy away with Jayce's E because i misjudged my damage.

Helter Kremlin

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkthor3 View Post
Everytime I bat a low health enemy away with Jayce's E because i misjudged my damage.
I have done this very thing, I know your pain XD.

Reloust

10-01-2012

Throw my ult as Draven instead of E and end up needing ult for possible triple kill only a few seconds later -.-"