New Drummer Joins Pentakill: Olaf, the Berserker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Boo Boo PHD

10-01-2012

I love this...is it me or does this Olaf look like Randy the Macho Man Savage???

xKHORNExLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

no adc = fail. Are we suposed to run yorrik sona bot just to make a team??? O you wanted to play as a pentakill team, huh? Sorry not meta.

Cest MADNESS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Most disappointing skin ever. Doesn't even look like Olaf.

Cretinok

10-01-2012

I think Riot needs to implement some additional system requirements for downloading this skin. Before downloading, you must verify that you have some Amon Amarth music on your computer.

KevinDelMarr

10-01-2012

No reference to Tool on Undertow? Make it happen

MuskieMystic

10-01-2012

He weilds an axe but plays the drums but really wants to star in an acapella teen-boy band.

Shadowraven12

10-01-2012

One reason why I think they chose not to use draven is because he already looks like a rock band guy, making it hard to make an original skin for the band. Though in the regard that it would have been nice to have a penta band, draven would have completed it very nicely.

the brat prince

10-01-2012

i still think its lame that the wunterslaush inspired pentakill yorick is playing some weird 3 string bass instead of guitar

DeDeDeEmbattel

10-01-2012

Nice skin

Eat Orange Be K

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubsay View Post
Bull****, should have been Draven.
Quote:
We have a opening for a publicist
I see an idea here....

Talent Agent Draven.

His name on every headline, on every matinee. All contracts are Draven. All deals are Draven. Every record? You know it's Draven. The tour rider specifies there must be at least Draven Dravens at each Draven. Come see "The Draven Tour (featuring Pentakill)" coming to a Rift near you!