@Riot Annie's Molten Shield should also be cast on Tibbers when used (if summoned)

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NewDeviljin

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuteagent View Post
Assuming I get fed , with large rod,t2 boots ,2 dorans, optional yellow rod, I can already clear waves with W
Fixed .

FistOf7Dragons

09-30-2012

the reflect damage wouldn't be too bad... it would just make people not aa him ever since if they are melee they will take double damage and if they are ranged then they are taking some damage which if it got cast on them and they now running away/ trying to kite it would make them die... its clearly not op...its just what she needs

the ms is op but i want it anyway... (or at least let me give him boots)

i seriously don't think the bonus ar/mr would make him op though.

Cuteagent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Another idea to buff annie, make pyromania 3 spells instead of 4

Arcus Veles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Annie is kind of weird. She's like the original burst assassin, but with no "in", let alone an "out". I don't think Tibbers being Molten Shield'd would do a whole ton for her.

It might be OP depending on how derpy an enemy team is, but I think Tibbers' melee attacks on champions should give her stacks of Pyromania. It'd help her escape because the enemy would be forced to focus Tibbers unless they want to eat (another) stun, so she could slip away; and if they focus her instead and don't manage to kill her fast enough, she can Q or E stun and walk away.

LarcyBrown

09-30-2012

Did you know rilai crystal scpeter slow procs single target if you normal attack annie while molten shield is on?

NewDeviljin

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus2658 View Post
Annie is kind of weird. She's like the original burst assassin, but with no "in", let alone an "out".
Flash . I'd rather keep its high cooldown because of the disastrous effects Flash Tibbers brings .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larc58 View Post
Did you know rilai crystal scpeter slow procs single target if you normal attack annie while molten shield is on?
No I didn't, are you sure of it ?

NewDeviljin

09-30-2012

Well thanks for the feedback !
Even though the number of views on this forum site was very low, the replies have been resulting it to have a great amount of feedback !
Let's hope all of it will inspire Riot to make Annie a bit more unique than she already is . (I go off no more instant-feedback)
Edit : Oh wait, it went from 15 views to 360

Venova

09-30-2012

I think this sounds like a good idea, Tibbers could tank towers alot better and not be dropped quite so easily, making Annie a much bigger threat when tibbers is out, vs just when tibbers is initially summoned.

FistOf7Dragons

09-30-2012

buuuuuuump

Kawaii black man

09-30-2012

buff q range, its very annoying when you can auto the enemy but you cant q them.....and they get away with like 1 hp :\

123456 ... 9