| Do Not Reply | please..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esmer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Me and FF NOLiMiTZ (both 2k) are on Th3 Ir0n Fi5t and Sabrisx.

Meow.

TooLeegitToQuit

09-29-2012

hi im epic

TooLeegitToQuit

09-29-2012

1500s are fun

sh1n3rz

09-30-2012

Just played a ~1200 elo game with these 2 guys. We were 3 kills down and they both rage quit. Def some pro players here.. lol

Esmer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

From 7-1 to 10-13, with us having practically all the kills bot, and with Akali being able to roam bot after killing Galio multiple times, which was building pure AP. We had a no ADC that would only work if we shut down the Corki bot, but as you can see Akali gave them back the lane and was too strong anyway Everyone was squishy as **** for her and Corki to melt. Also it wasn't rage quit, left because no point in playing.

sgtpwntang

09-30-2012

i thought reposts of other threads was dumb.... but this is taking it to far

Jaghut Tyrant

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosted Kitty View Post
From 7-1 to 10-13, with us having practically all the kills bot, and with Akali being able to roam bot after killing Galio multiple times, which was building pure AP. We had a no ADC that would only work if we shut down the Corki bot, but as you can see Akali gave them back the lane and was too strong anyway Everyone was squishy as **** for her and Corki to melt. Also it wasn't rage quit, left because no point in playing.
LOL, never came back from a 10-13 match? Gimme a break.....

BOO THIS MAN

Esmer

09-30-2012

Nah I have, ones that were worse then that too, but the difference was that we had an ADC those games. Why keep playing when it's retty pointless for us either way. We had a tourny match very soon and decided to quit early to get more practice time in instead.

Please stop replying to this thread, since it was not meant for any sort of comments or replies. Also I'm not a man, thank you very much. Sorry to have offended anyone from the previous game enough for them to take their time and comment on this lovely thread.