Zera'nai Blackheart

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathMist18

09-30-2012

my champion concept, please give me some feedback if possible. also im in need of an artist and someone to help me create some sort of lore. ( my skype is nathan.deathmist18 if you would like to chat or play a few games or add me on facebook and throw me a message at http://www.facebook.com/KillMeIfYouMust?ref=tn_tnmn )

Zera'nai Blackheart
Controller of the Void

Q ) Forward Strike lunges forward a small distance whilst slashing his scythe in the air towards the target and hitting any enemies in the path ( range of 570 ) -at level 1 does 50 damage and ( +50% of attack damage) ( 50/100/150/200/250 ) cooldown ( 11/10/9/8/7 seconds )
( mana usage 40/60/80/100/120 )

W ) Darkvoid casts a vortex, that sucks in any enemy within range of AOE, sending enemies into the void for a period of time, ( 2 seconds ) dealing 100 damage per second, ( range of 1000 | AoE range of 550 ) cooldown ( 25 seconds ) ( mana usage 50/70/90/110/130 )

E ) Time of Death casts a shield over himself for a period of time, absorbing any damage taken ( [ shield amount ] 60/90/120/150/200 )
( [ shield duration ] 2/3/4/5/6 seconds ) and whilst shield is active you gain small damage increase and basic attacks AOE dealing magic damage ( damage increase 10/12/14/16/20 AOE damage 20/30/40/50/60 )

{ please tell me what you think about Time of Death }

R ) Death from the Void - Zera'nai releases chain from the void to grapple his selected enemy champion and dealing magic damage over time whilst also immobilizing the target and pulls the target quickly to himself. ( range of 550 ) ( damage per second for 3 seconds dealing totals of 150/250/350 ) cooldown ( 60/55/50 seconds ) ( mana usage 100/120/140 )

Innate selectable between 4 passive abilities ( attack + 20 / movement speed +20 / attack speed +10% / critical strike chance + 10% )

Taunts (emote) death is imminent / you can run, but not from me / your death is my reward

Damage 57 (+3.5 / per level)
Health 400 (+95 / per level)
Mana 200 (+40 / per level)
Move Speed 335
Attack speed 0.8
Armor 20 (+3.1 / per level)
Spell Block 25 (+1.2 / per level)
Health Regen 8 (+1.5 / per level)
Mana Regen 6 (+0.40 / per level)

(November 7th update. )

okay so this is what i have so far, of course this is just rough and it may need tweaking but since i cannot play the champ to test it, this will have to do.

also ill need someone to design the champion for me if possible ^.^ the pic i have provided is a concept art to starcraft 2's Dark Templar which is what im basing off of, i want to have the same style scythe but with the actually character to be different like a shadow in a way, not like nocturne but more faded as if you were going through brush the whole time, that's the level of visibility this character needs. for more of the designing also, i want to have him wearing a cape ( cloth like in material ) ragged and a little torn at the bottom

DeathMist18

09-30-2012

please remember to open the pdf, that's where all the content is at

BamaBaby

09-30-2012

Love the skill set , very unique..exactly what this game needs with all the champs (even new ones) somtimes mimicking each other in some way or form.

DeathMist18

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBaby View Post
Love the skill set , very unique..exactly what this game needs with all the champs (even new ones) somtimes mimicking each other in some way or form.
thanks so much, love that you agree with my thoughts and it would be a total badass champ to have in the league XD but of course i need help with coming up with a Lore for this grim reaper like champ

DeathMist18

09-30-2012

bump

DeathMist18

10-01-2012

bump

DeathMist18

10-02-2012

bump. seriously... why is no one even giving feedback?

Timid 3F

10-03-2012

indeed very unique from any other champions. (Saccade is perfect for shaco) For Darkvoid, you should make it no mana cost but instead increase the health cost, if you hav the mana but you hav no hp, wats the point? Maybe more damaging abilities would be really nice
FASTEST MOVEMENT SPEED IN THE WHOLE GAME (yi is 330)

*Remember to add attack speed
**Make it more organized (Ultimate: Rain of Moldy Cheese - Instantly kills all enemies in the game, usable while dead.)

DeathMist18

10-03-2012

well this champ is built solely for atk dpeed, damage and speed

DeathMist18

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timid 3F View Post
indeed very unique from any other champions. (Saccade is perfect for shaco) For Darkvoid, you should make it no mana cost but instead increase the health cost, if you hav the mana but you hav no hp, wats the point? Maybe more damaging abilities would be really nice
FASTEST MOVEMENT SPEED IN THE WHOLE GAME (yi is 330)

*Remember to add attack speed
**Make it more organized (Ultimate: Rain of Moldy Cheese - Instantly kills all enemies in the game, usable while dead.)
oh yea i guess ill do that now