Backyard tournament!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lanceolot

10-08-2012

hey i have a few friends who are interested but i have a few questions, i friend requested u on League to talk when u have the time

Ozann Grey

10-08-2012

@ lanceolot I did not get your friend request, but I will be more then happy to answer any questions you have.

@AwesomeBroDude & MagicMan2014 I do not have a set date, as I need just one more team at the minimum before I can request sponsorship from Riot. However odd are it will probably be sometime between then 18th-21st or 25th-28th it will for sure be a multi day thing, just not sure how many day. Once I get one more team I will set up a bracket and contact Riot that should take about 72 hours. So I will post again right after I msg them, then again when I get a response with the bracket and dates. So keep posted.

Cheers!
Ozann Grey

Antics

10-09-2012

Sign-up for 5v5 bracket

Team members:
Technitium (Captain)
IIJOHNN
etceterah
pain2death
Iambbb

Ozann Grey

10-12-2012

So I made a slight mistake, I did not realize I needed to request sponsorship 30 days before the start date of the tournament, as such it will be held on 11/15/2012-11/18/2012 and there are only two more available team slots.

Also unless I get a few more 3 v 3 teams we will not be doing those, and the 5 v 5 will be the only sponsored bracket. Hope this set back does not ruin this for anyone and now that there is a set date I hope we can start getting things more prepared for it.

Cheers!
Ozann Grey

chasekenyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

IGN: Chasekenyon

1v1

SilentCrry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

if you will, add me on skype? brandon.bui23 send me a request so i can keep in touch with you, i want to enter this tournament. talking with some friends already. or add me in game : SilentCrry

Zevaer Kcaz

Recruiter

10-24-2012

Still recruiting but so far I have a team of:
Zevaer Kcaz -3s team
bravo108
Wooden Willy
SÓcarÓus -3s team
Evilboii -3s team

So far that is it. I will edit this post when more members are added to the team.

And I'll do the 1v1 bracket as well.

RayK47

10-25-2012

Team Photonic

-RayK47 (Captain)
-Kromb
-Zinxex
-DocSunna
-Mysticfrosty/vileRedfalcon

I'd love to be in this tourney