Should Co-op vs. AI be supported on the twisted treeline?

Yes, of course. 576 85.33%
No, not really. 67 9.93%
I'm not sure. 26 3.85%
Other (please post below). 6 0.89%
Voters: 675. You may not vote on this poll

Do you think TT should support Co-op vs AI?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerovox

10-04-2012

I'd think it would be great to add co-op vs ai, it would make testing a champion viable, this way you can test whether a champion that fits your style works better in TT or SR, it would also make, let's say earning that little last bit of ip for a rune or champion go a bit quicker, due to the fact it is generally a small map with a low game time. TT would also let you test out new mechanics or strategies you may have thought up work better without being punished in pvp from all the abuse an/or losing the match.

Wow Such Juke

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
I respect all your opinions, I think in my original message I did not clearly reflect my thoughts. Everyone loves new feature, even I do. The central issue is allocation of engineering resource, after all, this is no small matter to construct. So I didn’t really expect people would vote “no” on feature request for Coop vs AI for TT, I simply want to see how many people voted yes for obvious reasons.

Regardless of the result of this vote, I will forward this request to my team, and make some serious considerations regarding this request. I cannot give you any hard promises, but I will keep you updated on our progress regarding this matter.
Appreciate the continued support for the 3s community (even if it's not immediately, I know you folks at Riot are working on it).

My two cents would be even though is even though it wouldn't be first priority, doing Co-op vs. A.I. for 3s would definitely bring a lot more people into it - i have no doubts - which would in turn give more players that start ranked teams, and more ranked teams means more competitive viability for the map, and with that comes more updates and patches dealing with it.

Win-win in my eyes, but I know you guys have the data behind it all.

Puma Namanari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Soooo wanted and needed..if not just for the sake of having some variation in there. 5v5 summoners rift coop gets stale rather fast, dominion is a change of pace but really weird at times. I've wanted to practice 3v3s but people rarely want to play it in custom games and not being able to create up a team of willing people for 3v3s keeps me from ever really playing it (despite wanting to!)

oldpeoplearecool

10-08-2012

I believe they should add bots because it can give good practice leading up to real games so there isn't that one person who has never done a TT who gets the whole team killed

Rbo

10-08-2012

As some people have stated, I'd be happier with a 3v3 solo queue than co-op vs. AI. It'd be considerably easier to create as well, considering there wouldn't be any need to reprogram 10+ AIs for the TT map.
Still voted yes, but I don't expect to see this soon

Haruhi Suzumya

10-08-2012

I personally feel that Twisted Treeline should not support AI until the map itself undergoes improvements. I would have no objection to TT eventually getting Co-op vs AI.

Using this logic however, I probably should have selected 'other'.

Puffball

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
I cannot give you any hard promises, but I will keep you updated on our progress regarding this matter.
I think this is what the TT community needs as a whole. We need updates on things. There is an overwhelming lack of red posts that makes it seem like you don't pay attention. Update, update, update, give us updates on things!!!!!

Brian Wildblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffball View Post
I think this is what the TT community needs as a whole. We need updates on things. There is an overwhelming lack of red posts that makes it seem like you don't pay attention. Update, update, update, give us updates on things!!!!!
WHERE ARE THE RED POSTS O_O WE WANTZ FEEDBACK!!!!

No, really, that is a perfect definition of how we (most of we, at least) feel when we make a request and wait forever.

I feel like this issue should be addressed soon, because TT bots would really raise the amount of people who do play it, besides, TT is currently a bad choice because you need to find either:

1 - A good partner to train with - which is not as easy as it looks, it has to be someone who might not quit LoL soon / who has the same time schedules / who likes to try new things out and etc..

or

2 - A random TT host on custom games - this is bad, because you might even get tricked in a way you couldn't on PvP, you might be facing some big dogs there without level difference cap and even get frustrated at TT for nothing...

So please, Riot, MAKE THE BOTS T_T!!

Anyone who has an argument and wishes it to be stated, please do so! We have to convince that TT bots are a need, or else we might never have them

Best BeatwiferNA

10-11-2012

some more insight.

ai on tt would be a great starting point for many new players. however, a solo queue option would vastly outweigh that. then again, im not sure dominion has ranked either. if it does, i have no idea how to access it.

JohntheMage

10-12-2012

I've never played that map so it would be nice to be able to get a feel of it with bots...but there are other features/fixes that I would rather see in the game.

'Yes' extra features are always nice, but
'No' there are other things I'd prefer RIOT to create/improve.