Should Co-op vs. AI be supported on the twisted treeline?

Yes, of course. 576 85.33%
No, not really. 67 9.93%
I'm not sure. 26 3.85%
Other (please post below). 6 0.89%
Voters: 675. You may not vote on this poll

Do you think TT should support Co-op vs AI?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garlyle Wilds

09-30-2012

I would LOVE to have Twisted Treeline have vs. AI

I've actually got a set of two people I regularly play vs. AI with (One doesn't like PvP at all) and it would be fantastic to just have that full team without worrying about randoms.

Johnnie5DubV

09-30-2012

I voted other because i know things like this take resources from riot...
It depends on how much development time it would take away from other things really... while i think if enough people want it they should have it but it may mean waiting longer for other things those people also want... like achievements, UI improvements, etc. Also if you just wanna play 3v3 why not do it on summoner's rift in a custom game vs bots 3v3?

isuckmid

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
let's wait and see the poll results.
I think the results are in

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

I think it would be a great addition for beginners because 3v3s were easier imo just starting out. Sure, its imbalanced at the moment, but just facing 3 targets is easier starting out than facing 6.

It would also be a good way to get back into learning 3v3s and all when Riot does their inevitable balance changes and upgrades to TT, in whatever form the changes will come as.

KevinDelMarr

09-30-2012

I'd rather get a Solo Q for TT, an increased difficulty on SR AI (better interection, last hit, intelligense) or for Bots to get a higher difficulty than Beginner. TT is notorious for being underplayed, another mode would only weaken it

That being said, it would still be nice to have for newer players (could transfer better for newer and experienced players) and another way to play the game without player vs. player frustration

Libra Man

09-30-2012

No... too much effort

Flygoniq

09-30-2012

I really just want custom bots in 3v3 so I can practice timings, jungling, ganking, etc.

chrisluissanc

09-30-2012

yea but this wont happen till season 3 at least because only 1 guy alone (not sure) works on bot modes like making new aiss and such. for tt he would have to make at least 52 ais soooo yeaaaaa. long time

The Guardian 009

09-30-2012

I'm not much of a fan of Twisted Treelines but I don't mind having more modes. I mean, Dominion has it's own Co-op vs AI and it's been around not as long as TT.

HayabusaZero

09-30-2012

I believe that TT needs both Co-op AI and Solo Queie implementations. So, i approve this idea.

On a side note, Riot needs to give this map and mode some love. Maybe some tweaks here and there, and balance the current roster a bit. TT is a great part of LoL, and i'll love to see more people playing this mode.

1234567 ... 8