Khazix jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinjuurou Yuuki

10-04-2012

Hi guys, Im currently trying to come up with a good and working strategy guide for Khaz and I was wondering if my current set synergizes with each other

I run 21/9/0 on him as of the moment and my core items on him include CDR boots, Brutalizer, Warmog's and Atma's.

I was wondering if anything else can be corrected.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unholy Fenrir

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjuurou Yuuki View Post
Hi guys, Im currently trying to come up with a good and working strategy guide for Khaz and I was wondering if my current set synergizes with each other

I run 21/9/0 on him as of the moment and my core items on him include CDR boots, Brutalizer, Warmog's and Atma's.

I was wondering if anything else can be corrected.
would change that to pure damage and mobility or ninja tabi/merc treads as building tanky isnt really his play style

he wants to be able to catch enemy champs alone and off guard if you cant burst them down with Q,W,Q,E,Q then something is wrong and since your jungling you should be getting blue which has CDR and anymore then that isnt really needed.

grabbing phage then frozen mallet is alot better then warmogs and atmas and should be the only tanky item you grab since it has a slow. other then that boots,brutalizer,BT,PD,IE