>*FoxCharm's*< Hide and Seek Rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxCharm

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
You know damn well that the less populated forums get little to nothing in the way of forum moderation. The long and short of it is that you people keep repeatedly making new threads for each ruleset whatever host comes up with for a custom game mode that has 0 relevance to this forum other than the fact that it happens to be played on the same map. It's ****ing annoying and in lower activity forums it might as well be spam.
First of all, you need to stop acting so hostile.
Second of all, I DIDN'T know that, This is the very first post I've ever even created on this forum and I did it for fun within my own custom games.
Third of all, there's no way to change where it is in the forums now, and besides that, this forum is deep within the site now,

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Always some butthurt hider starts going all out, then the rest follow. be more fun if everyone just...followed the rules.

R2D2 Bot

11-11-2012

Seems legit. I like more the ALL RANDOM ALL STATIC btw, everyone gets a Ionic spark lol.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I have never seen a draft seekers didnt completely trump, prefer random to make it interesting.

BigBandit

11-11-2012

your rules are ridiculous. Please go home, your drunk.

FoxCharm

11-11-2012

Finished updating the Ban List and fixxed a couple things.

- Hiders are now viable to buy Hextech Sweeper whenever they please.

Lolimadeaprofile

11-12-2012

eron99 is a troll

awsomemargana

11-19-2012

Foxxy when you get the chance dear get on pbe and talk to me It's RelishGoneWild by the way

FoxCharm

11-24-2012

Added some updates to the Ruleset.

Game Rules:

Active Warding is standing near a certain position for a purpose, which would be to note the seekers where possible team mates are hidden. Examples of this are capping a point, spamming spells near a certain position or at a teamate. There isn't really a way to punish the player for doing this, seeing as the player is usually already Eliminated.

In my games, votes will be taken to who wants to increase the time from 40 to 45 minutes, the only time this vote will be called is if more than 3 hiders are still playing (with a decent amount of lives).

[I]Attacks and Skill Use:[/I[

Hiders - Added Sheen, Trinity Force, Lich Bane, Iceborn Gauntlet, Phage, The Lightbringer, Executioner's Calling, Wit's End, Statikk Shiv, Runaan's Hurricane, The Black Cleaver, and any form of Life Steal do not validate this rule.
The item Rylais Crystal Scepter, Morellonomicon, and Blackfire Torch do not validate the use of non-cc skills.

Item Bans:

Seekers - Thornmail ban removed

Hiders - Add Wooglet's Witchcap and Phantom Dancers [please read the section for details]

Tactics

Hiders - Added to buy Eleisa's Miracle, for those with good survival

Ban List updated

Chocmerc

11-25-2012

add thanasis o pro to the banned list, trolled us (seekers) hard