Jungle hate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wiszp

04-07-2013

So recently, I've been experimenting with jungling in low level un ranked blind pick. (level 16) Whenever, someone dies in a lane here's what I get.
NOOB JUNGLER YOU SUCK
NOOOOOOOB
NOOOOOOOOOB
GO FARM YOU SUCK
When I have the highest cs in the game and least deaths. I then gank their lane to help and again I just get yelled at.
Later in the game, when these people are underleveled and 1-9, proceed to start intentionally stealing my creeps as some joke or trying to catch up.
What I don't get is why everything keeps being blamed on me? Is there some inherent issue with my jungling?

Stoogity

04-07-2013

I don't know because I haven't seen you play. What I do know is that some people will always rage. Don't take it to heart.

nectarines

04-07-2013

Welcome to jungler! as a general guideline i use for jungling if i have higher cs then then my team im probably not ganking enough or counter jungling enough. but you will be blamed alot for other players since you dont belong to a lane. just ping when ur ganking and communicate it only gets worse.

Wiszp

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectarines View Post
Welcome to jungler! as a general guideline i use for jungling if i have higher cs then then my team im probably not ganking enough or counter jungling enough. but you will be blamed alot for other players since you dont belong to a lane. just ping when ur ganking and communicate it only gets worse.
I do ping but thanks for the advice. How early should I start to gank in a game? Level 3, level 4?

Waymer1911

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiszp View Post
I do ping but thanks for the advice. How early should I start to gank in a game? Level 3, level 4?
That depends on the champion most of the time.
For instance Diana's ultimate is a gap closer. And if you land her Q first it has no cooldown. So it's best to gank at lvl 6 with Diana, unless you really have an advantage pre-level 6.

Just look up guides on jungling different champs, you'll get some good info there.

nectarines

04-07-2013

depending on what your doing counter jungling or farming i generally go from blue straight to there red and gank around level 3 depending on champ though and i let top or bot know what im doing so they can be ready and set up for it if you gank and if they blow a summoners consider it a successful gank. sometimes the double back works a lot on top gank once then run back and then gank from tri bush again if they push. call out your blue red timers dragon timers baron timers in game and if ur counter jungling call your opponents timers as well if people listen you can create a lot of 2v1 situations in your favor. sometimes its safer to counter jungle in teams with a shaco or leesin as they generally wait for u at your red. sometimes taking the kills from lanes can hinder you as well if your top is having trouble and u can let him get the kill it should make his life easier alot of champs play jungle differently you just need to find which one is right for you just my experiences from jungle hopefully points you in the right direction

nectarines

04-07-2013

also people taking your cs in jungle isnt a bad thing you should be giving your blue to mana using mids can really help them out and give them a lead and farm harder. red usually goes to adc but generally not til around 15min mark i find. you can cover lanes to make up for it if your really falling behind (let them b and buy or heal while you farm there lane) most mids take wraiths and wolves as jungler your supporting your team by letting them gain those advantages. your job really is too make lanes not overextend and punish if they do counter jungle and predict the enemy junglers movements. a question to ask is look at your team if you would go man id gank them there overextended good chance there jungler has noticed that as well so head down there and catch him out

Wiszp

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectarines View Post
depending on what your doing counter jungling or farming i generally go from blue straight to there red and gank around level 3 depending on champ though and i let top or bot know what im doing so they can be ready and set up for it if you gank and if they blow a summoners consider it a successful gank. sometimes the double back works a lot on top gank once then run back and then gank from tri bush again if they push. call out your blue red timers dragon timers baron timers in game and if ur counter jungling call your opponents timers as well if people listen you can create a lot of 2v1 situations in your favor. sometimes its safer to counter jungle in teams with a shaco or leesin as they generally wait for u at your red. sometimes taking the kills from lanes can hinder you as well if your top is having trouble and u can let him get the kill it should make his life easier alot of champs play jungle differently you just need to find which one is right for you just my experiences from jungle hopefully points you in the right direction
Thanks for the help.