Is it just me, or is Jayce a pain at bottom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

xD, Yorick is the Yorick of Dominion he was Op here before it went mainstream in sr, just you wait to face a Yorick at bot there, but you are definitely onto something Jayce is Op at bot since his burst and trading power are insane. Took Sr four champion releases to realize Jayce was also Op at Sr top though.

otirruborez

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Us players in Dominion have known he is over powered, it takes the other players in Summoners Rift a few extra months.
it's the nature of the mode. there are constant team fights going on. people pick up on strengths and weaknesses faster that way.

Aetherion1234567

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by otirruborez View Post
it's the nature of the mode. there are constant team fights going on. people pick up on strengths and weaknesses faster that way.
GASP! What is this? Dominion might actually be useful to the pro players on SR!?!?

/sarcasm

AerosMacCousland

09-30-2012

Jayce is Basicaly the New Irelia Nerf him to Death hes still gonna be OP Cause of his Completely BROKEN KIT

Quelthasas

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Us players in Dominion have known he is over powered, it takes the other players in Summoners Rift a few extra months.
Jayce is a stronger in Dom than in SR. His burst, exchange, and poke are all fantastic in both, but his sustain in Sr is weak for a top. In dominion the mana/hp on the map and quick recalls mean sustain isn't an issue. The guaranteed income in dominion also means that you won't ever fall behind or get snowballed, which is a possibility in SR. That said, he does ruin bot in dominion since lee, wukong, and a good vayne are the only counters I've encountered with him. Every other champ pretty much has to turret hug and hold off minions.

David12596

10-24-2012

I manage to hold (not win) bot lane against Jayce with Mao yesterday. Though I am not sure if the Jayce was good or not. But yeah in general, Jayce is a pain bot.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Well, you know the old saying: Jayce of all trades, master of all. But oftentimes better than master of...

Wait a second... I think I got the words wrong...