Is it just me, or is Jayce a pain at bottom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Eat Slippers

09-29-2012

I love playing bottom in Dominion, but it just seems like 3/5 of every game I'm going to be a facing a Jayce.(I love going bottom, so I can 1v1.) And, he is completely unfun to fight against. Jump, slam, hit you back. (Half of my health now gone.) That's all he does all game, and I can barely, if I do, kill him. He is the Yorick of Dominion. It's just completely un-fun to fight against him. The only champion I have been able to do "something" towards him is Rengar. If I play anything else he is just going to dominate me for most of the game. But, I usually still hold my lane and win the game.
Tl:dr- Jayce is a complete dick, and I hate him. He's the Yorick of Dominion for bottom.

naotasan

09-29-2012

Jayce is a pain in any situation.
That's why he's banned so frequently.

HaIfhearted

09-29-2012

Yeah, if you build pure AD/crit Jayce hyper-scales into lategame harder than practically every ranged AD in the game, and also has the advantage of having an incredibly strong early-mid.

He also has incredible poke, a disengage, and free tanky stats.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Yeah, if you build pure AD/crit Jayce hyper-scales into lategame harder than practically every ranged AD in the game, and also has the advantage of having an incredibly strong early-mid.

He also has incredible poke, a disengage, and free tanky stats.
Don't forget that he deals a ****ton of magic damage just by building AD. Sounds balanced.

I Eat Slippers

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Don't forget that he deals a ****ton of magic damage just by building AD. Sounds balanced.
It seems as if people are starting to realize that Jayce is Pretty un-balanced once you know all you have to do is get on them then knock them away before they can retaliate. You'll win lane easily.

naotasan

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Eat Slippers View Post
It seems as if people are starting to realize that Jayce is Pretty un-balanced once you know all you have to do is get on them then knock them away before they can retaliate. You'll win lane easily.
Us players in Dominion have known he is over powered, it takes the other players in Summoners Rift a few extra months.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

All champions are created equal, but some are more equal than others.

Apparently though, dodge skillshots and cc is a cureall for retarded base damage and ratios.

otirruborez

09-29-2012

he's a pain in the bottom no matter where he goes.

Kiddalee

09-30-2012

Dude, why didn't you make your title "Is it just me, or is Jayce a pain in the bottom?" Get it? Come on! Anywho, Jayce has been a pain in the bottom for quite some time now.

Fabs457

09-30-2012

He's always been a pain so long as the player playing him doesn't miss his skillshots by hundreds of feet. Jayce in the hands of a good player is incredibly strong early game...then eventually all game..