Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a Ranked Group

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sgtpwntang

09-29-2012

Hello I recently really wanted to try TT ranked but i can`t seem to find team mates which means i can`t que up, regardless i have 1160 wins without a ranked team, I`ve been playing since before Season 1 started
Anyways Champs i play are the following
Miss Fortune
Urgot(haven`t played him recently cant lie)
WarWrick
Ziggs
Varus
Skarner
and a few others but thats basically all of them i play... and i play them good

FearAzrael

09-29-2012

Taking a look at your last 10 games played, you have a .5 KDR, your average game is 3.7 kills 7 deaths, and 3.7 assists. I'm not certain I would call that 'good'.

If you are looking to step your game up to the next level I suggest you check out Sam's tier list. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1568877)

Most of the champions you play he places in the lower tiers. Skarner and WW good though.

sgtpwntang

09-29-2012

lol FearAzrael most of those are solo ques on 3v3 it doesnt really account for AFK players and lowbies who get into the same que honestly i wouldnt expect someone to take my word for it i would suggest them to add me to friends list and invite me to a game and tell me which champ to be it`s a team game so please refrain from using only my last 10 games as a reference