Dear Riot, here is a suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sgtpwntang

09-29-2012

Hello, I`m not sure if this has been said before or not, i haven`t seen anything written on it so i apologize if its a repost to somebody else
I`m curious why haven`t you made a solo que for twisted tree line like the one you`ve made for summors rift, I have over 1200 wins but I`m not a fan of the summor`s rift, i find it`s to large and drags out the gameplay. I thought I`d make the suggestion if anyone has anything else to add or comment on my idea it`s much appreciated.

FearAzrael

09-29-2012

This has been suggested before, I have no idea why Riot hasn't listened to their fans on this one...

Dracard

09-29-2012

This has been suggested more than a couple times, just type "Draft" into the search on TT forums. People have been begging for this since TT came out. From what I have read on the topic the reasons for them not implementing anymore queue options is they are afraid it will dramatically increase queue times due to the relatively low TT community.

Best BeatwiferNA

09-29-2012

if summoner rift didnt have solo q, it would have a smaller community too.

build it, and they will come.

sgtpwntang

09-29-2012

Well I`d like to see atleast one of these threads stay on the front page long enough that they can get around to it so if you can please keep the thread alive