League crashing whole computer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jinlogan

01-20-2013

hello guys i been having problem with the software. i have windows 7 and the game shutting my computer 10-15 mins of playing LOL. i've tried to uninstall and reinstalled the game and still the same problem i was thinking of factory setting to erase everything and start new. if you know anything please help im trying to avoid deleting my computer. the message it says when the computer restarted.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8008DB8038
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

thank you

Kiimuriel

01-21-2013

I was experiencing the same problem, I tried EVERYTHING, nothing worked. I started up a game and read that turning the sound off could help, so I muted all sounds and haven't had a problem since! Hope it works for you

iTubZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

I'm not sure about this...but..
Mine seems to run smoothly now..After updating my AMD Graphics Card to the 13.1 verson...
I suggest you try updating your graphics card...if you have not...due to its previous "bugs"...
Also, not playing with sound(so..no sound) & shadows(no shadows)...Models and everything else is set to Very High....

Give it a shot...i guess? =o

RainsfordII

01-21-2013

I have been having a similar issue myself. Sometimes for me, the game will freeze for a good 5 seconds, go black, then come back to the game where I can play. But OFTEN if i ALt-Tab out recently, my computer screen will go black and I can't alt tab back in, ctrl alt delete, nothing works. Only a hard reset.

This never used to happen, and it is only league that does it.

HeadshotH4rry

01-24-2013

Hello Riot Games, first let me state that I have fallen in love with your game. It really is a well made game...aside from this technical issue.

My problem is that in this thread. The client has been crashing my computer, mostly at random. Not so often, but it's now not surprising when it does.
I noticed it does it when I have the client open and I'm doing other things in Windows, say with Skype or surfing the internet (Firefox, which I always have open 24/7), which makes me wonder if it's a ram issue or video card issue...

Anyways here are my specs.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz
Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Graphics ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series (4890)
Gaming graphics 2813 MB Total available graphics memory

Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Model P55M-UD2
Total amount of system memory 4.00 GB RAM
System type 64-bit operating system
Number of processor cores 4

Display adapter type ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Total available graphics memory 2813 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 1024 MB
Dedicated system memory 0 MB
Shared system memory 1789 MB
Display adapter driver version 8.970.100.3000
Primary monitor resolution 1024x768
DirectX version DirectX 10

Windows 7 x64 bit Home Premium.

Also, there's a bug when you finish a game and you happen to be pressing a key. Sometimes it will say "Skip waiting for stats" and get stuck on that screen.

Thanks guys,

HSH

HavYkk

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyraolol View Post
my computer is not shutting down. The screen goes black and a few seconds later the audio starts looping.

I end up having to manually reboot it.

This does not happen in any other game, like dota 2 for instance. It only happens with lol.
this is exactly what's happening for me.

Rawth XI

04-25-2013

About 2-3 months go, I was getting constant crashes and freezes -- so I stopped playing for a month. Wasn't the first time.

Been playing last two weeks again, and everything was cool until last night. All of a sudden, mass crash/freezes to my whole PC again. Only thing that "worked" was the music would still play. Otherwise, PC totally unresponsive, out of the blue. No key commands work. Have to manually power down or restart.

Getting pretty tired of this recurring issue - and yes, I've updated all my stuff each time - so... looks like it's time for another month off.

I don't want to be "that guy" who crashes 2-3 times every game and takes forever to get back. That's not fair to them obviously, in addition to sucking for me.

Windows XP, Nvidia graphics card... which I'm starting to see isn't LoL-friendly, even though I love how Nvidia does a great job keeping our cards updated and automatically notifying us.

solidy

09-23-2013

any ideas on this problem so far?

cac1997

09-26-2013

Whenever i get on my league and play a game just before laneing phase my computer crashes. It is only my league. Can someone help me and everyone else with this problem? I have uninstalled and re-installed my game twice and tried to repair my client

Nosef

02-22-2014

going to buy some air tomorrow this has only started happening since the latest patch but every so often my comp will just go nuts with fans blowing 110% and instant shut downs.