League crashing whole computer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JaiRai

01-20-2013

Just had this problem again, playing smoothly everything is running fine and then randomly the screen freezes then turns to a weird striped pattern and my computer is unable to perform any actions after this happens forcing a hard reset.

JaiRai

01-20-2013

reconnected to the game after this and couldnt see any minions.

Kiimuriel

01-20-2013

Having the same problems JaiRai

Kamaro

01-20-2013

I haven't played LoL for a few weeks/months. Just reinstalled Windows and decided to play LoL again. Before I took a break from LoL I had this issue all the time. With a freshly installed OS and client the problem still recurs. Regardless of PC heat (it happens when my PC just boots up) and it ONLY happens with League of Legends; I am 100% positive of this - regardless of how improbable that seems to that wrenchman guy. Roit pls? I thought I was the only one, but then I found this thread. This issue has already caused tons of losses & leaves..

Kiimuriel

01-20-2013

Riot please help.

iTubZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Same problem too...At first i thought it was LoLReplay-screwing shiz up....But then the same prob occurs even when its not on....whole screen hangs....nothing can be done...besides hard-restarts...This all started for me after the "Kayle" patch....

Really wonder if Riot reads these **** at all.....

Kiimuriel

01-20-2013

I turned off all League sound and played 2 games with no crashes, but they were custom games on Proving Grounds.. about to attempt a regular game on SR.. Will post results!

MokaShift

01-20-2013

Yeah I really doubt it has something to do with the sound :/ I've had this problem for a month now and its very annoying. It only randomly started working for me yesterday. But now, its still not working and it's so insanely annoying.

Kiimuriel

01-20-2013

Played 4 games in a row now with no crashes.. turning off the sound did something! Try and give it a shot

MokaShift

01-20-2013

Here guys. ALL THE SOLUTIONS ON HOW TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM!!!
CHECK IT OUT IT WILL FIX IT!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=33694969