League of Legends Screensavers!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnowCannon

12-13-2012

Eh! Am not sure if this could help you in your search, but I'm a fan of Ahri, so I tried to look for anything related to it. Maybe this youtube video, and the link below will help; not sure. If you could get the one for Ahri it would be nice xD

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_7UHsUtORI

maxkill369

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowCannon View Post
Eh! Am not sure if this could help you in your search, but I'm a fan of Ahri, so I tried to look for anything related to it. Maybe this youtube video, and the link below will help; not sure. If you could get the one for Ahri it would be nice xD

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_7UHsUtORI
This is a custom made login screen. I've used them before and they're pretty cool, but you have to download them every time the game updates, and they are not the originals. The only thing is that the new league has the login window on the right side of the launcher (not sure if you can change this). If you can change its position, please elaborate. For now, Im just doing the official login screens. Google "InstantStorm" if you want to try it for yourself. This is just a database of the official login screens.

Gotta keep it clean if you know what I mean...

Bengt Magnusson

01-26-2013

Make one for thresh? Please?

SCxViscosity

Recruiter

01-27-2013

Cool, I'm using Nami right now. Do you have the Kayle or Thresh files?

SCxViscosity

Recruiter

02-27-2013

I sent you private message on League but Ill post here aswell. I found a video with links to download all the .swf files that have been used since October 2011. Its pretty a pretty awesome find if I do say so myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j37ckfeQPpc

The links are in the description.

Killercutejudes

03-05-2013

i have really wanted to see if there was ever a goth annie animated one, i would love to have that as a screensaver.

beastofbang

03-23-2013

Bump

Spraya

03-25-2013

WOW +1 This is awesome thank you god bless you my friend

yuuta17

04-13-2013

can you make a diana screensaver?

Qwasert

07-20-2013

Do you know a way to add the mp3 into the screensaver? I've looked online on how to do it, but it seems as though the format you used is incompatible with most of the programs that can combine mp3's and screensavers. Thanks