League of Legends Screensavers!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maxkill369

09-29-2012

After experimenting, I found out how to set the PVP.net Login Screen backgrounds as a screensaver. As of right now, I only have the Syndra and later screensavers. AND THEY ARE ANIMATED TOO.
What I need is the help of some people to find the previous patches, somewhere or anywhere, in which I can search through the files to find the login screens.
As the previous backgrounds are deleted from the patch, I need an older patch to make the screensavers.

If anyone could find the older patches or the location of the old backgrounds in the Riotgames folder, it would be appreciated!
(I will also post the screensavers here.)

Dark Candy Fiddlesticks: Dark Candy Fids

Elise: Elise

Eternum Nocturne: Eternum Nocturne

Kha'Zix: Kha'Zix Screensaver

Nami: Nami Screensaver

Pulsefire Ezreal: Pulsefire Ezreal

Season 2 World Championships: S 2 World Champ

Syndra: Syndra Screensaver

Zed: Zed Screensaver

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

I also have saved some of the .mp3 login music that I will post also.
**I do not have all of the .mp3 login music for all of the screensavers above, sorry.

Dark Candy Fiddlesticks Music: Dark Candy Fids Music

Elise Twisted Treeline Lore: Elise TT Lore

Elise Login Music: Elise Login Music

Eternum Nocturne Login Music: Eternum Nocturne Music

Kha'Zix Login Music: Kha'Zix Login Music

Nami Login Music: Nami Login Music

Zed Login Music: Zed Login Music

Hugh Akston

09-29-2012

Send a support ticket in and ask riot if they could send you the files maybe.

I doubt they will but hey, pull the strings you can get ahold of.

maxkill369

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Send a support ticket in and ask riot if they could send you the files maybe.

I doubt they will but hey, pull the strings you can get ahold of.
Yeah I guess, it would be nice if they kept backups of these in their files.
I found a pulsefire ezreal one. I'll put it up in a minute...

HectorMD

12-04-2012

so you gonna make anymore??? these are awesome i use the kha zix one currently but if you can can you make a daruis one???

Citizen Erased

Recruiter

12-04-2012

I personally really want the Diana one. Have you gotten the screen savers for the champs after Kha Zix (Elise and Zed) ?

DragonLink

12-06-2012

Added the newest nocturne splash screen as a screen saver, even give you the option to change the resolution for those of you using dinosaurs. :P

Only problem is I don't know where to upload the exe file for all of you to be able to download it.

Citizen Erased

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonLink View Post
Added the newest nocturne splash screen as a screen saver, even give you the option to change the resolution for those of you using dinosaurs. :P

Only problem is I don't know where to upload the exe file for all of you to be able to download it.
Thank you so much for doing this . I would suggest Mediafire like Maxkill369 did. And then Maxkill369 can edit a link into his original post so its easy for people to see. I also I contacted him and he said he had the files for Elise and Zed saved aswell and will make an Installer.exe for them when he has a chance.

I will also continue my search for some of the older files as they are incredibly hard to track down. As soon as a new patch comes out the old ones are deleted with no known way to recover. I have a few friends who don't play anymore but still have the game installed so I'll see if they have any of the older ones - Zyra, Darius, Diana, etc

maxkill369

12-06-2012

Just uploaded a LOT more screensaver installers. I also added what I could get of MP3 Login music for certain champions. Enjoy!

Citizen Erased

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Thanks again for doing this. I hope to see a Nami one up at one point but I'm also glad you had Syndra saved. Thats the one I'm currently using.

maxkill369

12-12-2012

Nami screensaver and mp3 up!