AVOID ZEEKS at all costs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BringinBackBacon

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcr‚sh View Post
Thanx for giving me a reason to report you asdFletcher as that is against the TOS to post chat without summoners permission wether it be in game or out. But I do like how you edited some of the text lol...so much fail
I'm going to go ahead and call you out on this too, link to the part that Fletcher is breaching?

IS1d90f5d5e2b68e

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snackattack View Post
So where was the part where at 10:30 I was contacting admins in the ingame chat explaining that kcrash wasn't there and that I couldn't check in as a member of the team but I needed our team to be checked in? Kcrash was there before the tournament was started (final brackets were actually out at about 11:08 by the way, and first brackets wern't out until 11:05 then they were re-done for some added teams) and I was unable to check in on the z33k website and then admins didn't help me out even though I tried to get help in chat.
Please try to understand what has already been repeatedly stated, 11:00 was the scheduled start time. Lux and Hussy were online, both in-game and on IRC helping many people before the event started. I have IRC logs of this, but there is nothing to show, you did not contact an admin until after the scheduled start time.

One more thing from IRC chat logs:

[11:27] <Kcr_> i am allowed to check in at the last minute if i want to

My advice is to come prepared when joining a tournament - show up a little early, make sure that you're team is online, that everyone is correctly on the roster, and that the system is showing your team as checked-in. Make sure to read the rules, and to have the admin contacts handy should any issue arise.As a team leader, this is your unwritten responsibility. If you do take that seriously, if you put in your best effort to try to elevate competitive gaming in LoL, then I believe you will be successful.

A tournament organization also has unwritten responsibilities: it must be fair, objective, and provide events that are fun, competitive, and that help the scene reach it's full potential. This is not easy, and for Z33K.com's part, I am fully aware we have a lot of work ahead (did I mention jobs@z33k.com is recruiting?)..It is totally reasonable for you to call out a tournament that has problems, or question the values of an organization, but when doing so try to understand their position. Would a free tournament being run by volunteers want to intentionally prevent players from joining? or provide misinformation about prizing?

When you do call people or organizations out, try to come with something constructive. On the off-chance that people take what you say to heart, there should be something more to it than pure hate. Some small form of reasonable recourse, something positive that can result in meaningful improvements, otherwise what is the point of even posting?

?Lolicon Fag?

09-30-2012

I think it's cute OP is having his friends down vote these guys' posts and upvote his own, lol.

I haven't had one problem with Z33k's.

?Lolicon Fag?

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdFletcher View Post
Get a grip, this was all logged on IRC. Note the time stamps, and that 11:00 was the start time.

[11:12] <@Z33K|Lux> Bracket is up, GL HF EVERYONE and sorry for the delay http://www.z33k.com/games/league-of-...v5-23/brackets
[11:13] <@Z33K|Lux> please find your opponents and being your match
[11:14] * Kcr_ (webchat@c-50-135-5-92.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) has joined #z33k
[11:14] <Kcr_> hey website has been down since like 1048
[11:15] <Kcr_> i had another 2 miniutes to join and now i cant...wtf is thedeal?
[11:15] <@Z33K|Lux> brackets are here: http://www.z33k.com/games/league-of-...v5-23/brackets
[11:15] <Kcr_> i dont give a flying **** about the brackets
[11:15] <@Z33K|Lux> Kcr_: registration and check-in are done, please be sure to check-in at least 30 min before the event starts
[11:15] <Kcr_> the fact is i wanted to check in and i couldnt
[11:16] <Kcr_> i have until 1050 to check in
[11:16] <Kcr_> and i couldnt
[11:16] <@Z33K|Lux> You were not asking for help in this channel, or in-game
[11:16] <Kcr_> the website has been down
[11:16] <@Z33K|Lux> Don't wait until the last second
You waited until the last minute to report it?

My guess, you ****ed something up and wanted to try and get away with a pass-over of the rules by the admins and they didn't give you it so you're whining about it.

You're bad anyways, you wouldn't have won a prize regardless.