Ask Yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Yorick Mori

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Have you made graves for my fellow brethren and my 'family'? Yes? If so, I hope you did bury them in a proper way. The proper way being tossed into a pile of trash. That is what they all were. And that is what they only WILL be for making me an outcast of my own kind! But now I start a new 'kind'. Better than the last, one that deserves to be buried by you.
I'm afraid, I did not have the pleasure. However would I whenever stumble upon their remains I will reconsider what did you say. Though I feel I should warn you that disregarding someone's corpse may lead to dire consequences. Dead are as well capable of hatred and vengeance as living, and in the end it may be simplier to let them pass on.

Civilized Rat

10-02-2012

They deserved torture instead. If you find their bodies, do let me know, yes? Killing each and every single one them wasn't enjoyable enough.

Ask Yorick Mori

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
They deserved torture instead. If you find their bodies, do let me know, yes? Killing each and every single one them wasn't enjoyable enough.
We will see.

(( Really, guys, is that all you've got? I would prefer to answer more questions than just one at the time. ._. I know I'm bad, but how can I improve if you aren't asking questions to me?... ))

Nydiazath

10-02-2012

Dear Yorick.
I've heard from people, that you really hate Cho'Gath because he feasts upon your corpses everyday. Is that true?
Also what do you do in your free time? Burying another corpses or maybe having some fun with girls(haha, probably never gonna happen)?
Regards,
Nydiazath

NullAurelian

10-02-2012

One of those ornithopters that seem to be everywhere flies into Yorick's abode. It swoops around a bit before dropping a note and leaving for parts unknown.
"The dead are not known to have functioning organs. That being said, are there substances that can still affect you and your ghouls?"

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

((Yorick...CAN THE 'I SUCK' ATTITUDE! Only I am allowed to have self esteem issues. Its kinda my thing. I don't want to have to sue you.))

Dead man,

What do you and the ghouls do in your spare time?

I mean when you aren't burying people or champions.

Snowy Poro

10-02-2012

Yorick... I have to say, you're quite.. unsettling..

- Leona

Ask Yorick Mori

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nydiazath View Post
Dear Yorick.
I've heard from people, that you really hate Cho'Gath because he feasts upon your corpses everyday. Is that true?
Also what do you do in your free time? Burying another corpses or maybe having some fun with girls(haha, probably never gonna happen)?
Regards,
Nydiazath
Nydiazath,

I don't really understand what do you mean by your first question. I have yet to meet Cho'gath outside of the Fields of Justice, and I do not recall myself being in possession of any "corpses" he would "feast upon". Nevertheless no, I do not feel hatred towards this beast, I find such emotions to be petty and meaningless, as the most of the things related with you, living.

If by "free time" you consider my time outside of the League of Legends then I find myself quite busy during these. Obviously, I play for the Pentakill, quite alot, especially recently. If I'm not on the stage or practicing for future concerts then I'm usually busy taking care of the dead. After the League stepped in I don't have really that much to do, though always there will be places in need of my assistance. Even if warmskins stopped waging wars for a moment, death still takes it's considerable harvest everyday. I have my plans to travel to Ionia sometime soon too. I haven't visited this place since my arrival, and considering the fact that this was the place when the most recent war took place, I guess I'll find there alot of work for the Gravedigger.

~Yorick Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullAurelian View Post
One of those ornithopters that seem to be everywhere flies into Yorick's abode. It swoops around a bit before dropping a note and leaving for parts unknown.
"The dead are not known to have functioning organs. That being said, are there substances that can still affect you and your ghouls?"
Outside of the Fields of Justice I doubt you will find any. That is, if you don't count the substances specifically prepared to deal with the undead. But while my ghouls would probably fall for it, I don't think it would have any serious effect on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((Yorick...CAN THE 'I SUCK' ATTITUDE! Only I am allowed to have self esteem issues. Its kinda my thing. I don't want to have to sue you.))

Dead man,

What do you and the ghouls do in your spare time?

I mean when you aren't burying people or champions.
Summoner,

As I explained above, I play also for the Pentakill, but I guess that wasn't what you meant. My truly spare time, not limited by my duties or band, I spend looking for the place my body was buried in. No one remembers now the Final Rest Memorial, the cemetery my family was running centuries ago, but I hope, that once I find this place, I will be able to "bury my quota" and pass on. Until this happens, I will gladly continue to make my name known through the Fields of Justice, but my true desires lies beyond it.

~Yorick Mori

(( Well... Ok, don't sue me. But you must admit that looking at the lack of questions (wonderfully averted by now) ones may wonder, if they're not doing something wrong... >_< ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Yorick... I have to say, you're quite.. unsettling..

- Leona
Dear Radiant of Dawn,

I am not really surprised by your words. After all, as a member of Solari, worshippers of sun and the light you're opposing most of the things the Shadow Isles, my home, stands for. I'm surprised by your presense in my "Ask Question" column, however, but don't hesitate to come by again, would you ever find yourself in desire of asking me a question. After all, I'm not an enemy to the living, no matter what would some zealots say...

~Yorick Mori

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Worst nightmare?

Ask Yorick Mori

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Worst nightmare?
Hm. I find this question odd... It's not in the nature of the unliving to dream of anything. Be it nightmares or something else. That being said, I do not recall anything haunting me since a long time, expect the growing fear, that I will stay like this forever. But those are just meaningless thoughts - usually I'm far too busy with my work to pay attention to them.

(( Questions people, questions! I really wouldn't want to find myself forced to beg on other "Ask Threads" for attention. D: ))