Ask Yorick

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Yorick Mori

07-09-2012

Greetings again fellow Champions and Summoner,

I apologize for the lack of my presence recently, I was away on an extended trip investigating several rumors.

So if you would kindly, return to asking your questions. So that you may know Yorick Mori.

Maelwen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

dear Yorick,
Do you like Graves?

Ask Gragas

07-09-2012

What is yer breakfast of champions?

Ask Yorick Mori

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelwen View Post
dear Yorick,
Do you like Graves?
If this is supposed to be a pun Summoner, then it fails to amuse me.

If indeed however you are asking a serious question... I have no opinion of him whatsoever, his shotgun has cut short my time on the Fields of Justice as often as my shovel has his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
What is yer breakfast of champions?
I'm afraid I no longer eat in the traditional sense Gragas.

And although the affection to consume souls appeals to some of my fellow champions, such as the fox Ahri, I do not share their distinction as I have never in fact attempted it.

Ask Yorick Mori

07-09-2012

(( Bump, and for now I shall sleep, G'Night people! ))

Razie

07-09-2012

Do you guide animals as well as humans when they die?

~Curious bird, Lucas.

Ask Yorick Mori

07-09-2012

Greetings Avian,

I'm afraid I do not, animal souls have a much simpler time of crossing over after their final departure. There are not as many left over emotions common with the souls of the more sentient races, "How did I get here" and "Why did this happen to me" are two of the most common reasons that a spirit may linger. It is my duty to help send them on to their rest.

- Yorick Mori

Razie

07-09-2012

I see, well at least i'll have a easy trip.

When the time comes and my master dies i can at least be assured he'll have a safe trip as well.

Will i be able to find him in the afterlife?

Ask Morde

07-09-2012

Yorick my friend! It's been too long! Say. How about we get together for a good ol' band practice. We can't do it without ya buddy.

Ask Yorick Mori

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
I see, well at least i'll have a easy trip.

When the time comes and my master dies i can at least be assured he'll have a safe trip as well.

Will i be able to find him in the afterlife?
I am actually unsure of this, as I have yet to cross over myself I have very little knowledge of the afterlife itself. My expertise lies in getting them there, not what comes after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Morde View Post
Yorick my friend! It's been too long! Say. How about we get together for a good ol' band practice. We can't do it without ya buddy.
It has been quite a while Mordekaiser, I apologize for vanishing without so much as a note to you, Sona, or Karthus. I think getting back into the band will help me settle back into life here at the institute. Sounds good.

12345 ... 6