Shaco -HELP!! Please.. :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alaskaneagle

10-01-2012

I found shaco to be mostly tricks and head games. I played him in bot games till I could kill a champ when I only had 1 or 2 bars of health left and they had full. I figured that was the measure of being able to play him. After I could do that and got a penta in bots I decided it was time to take him to pvp.

Shac is practicing tricks and finding out what works for you. If he doesn't click right away it'll take a good amount of watching vid's reading guides and practic. If he does click with you it'll take a good amount of watching vid's reading guides and practic.

He is very fun though :-)

jayj2161

10-01-2012

Well it turns out that my brother refunded him while my account was on *facepalm* ahh brothers! Delights ... but that being said, I didn't really want to waste that refund coin so I got someone else.. another characterthat seemed eally fun to play.

So I bought Miss Fortune.. and I really do have fu with her I use and abuse her bullet rain lol.. fav ability. Any tips thn for Fortune? haha.. lol..

nispoH

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayj2161 View Post
Also.. my brother is a noob like me and needs help with the character Darius. His name is oldblackpedoxd (originally his friend's acct, lol at the name) .. Can you take a look and offer some help here too so I can tell him and help him. Including build as well please..

Thanks in advance.
Hahahhahahahhahaha help with darius

wHiSkErTeMx73744

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
I would caution you not to listen to this summoner. He is level 23, and his build (not only on shaco, but on other champs as well) is questionable at best. Starting a long sword/potion will not only severely hamper your first clear, it will also lower the chances of a level 2 gank successfully working. While a sheen isn't an awful choice, turning it into a trinity force is really not a very good idea. Shaco will be jungling 99% of the time, and he most likely will not have the gold after boots of mobility (NOT beserker greaves, shaco is all about getting across the map in a hurry, not attack speed) and wriggles to reach trinity force in a timely manner. It will be late game by the time you finish it, at which point trinity force begins to fall off.
Actually, I would argue that Shaco excels at using his stealth to catch people off guard. He doesn't really need boots of mobility if you have triforce because your E has a slow on it, and as long as you've made 1 kill that's good enough to work out a clear advantage. Of course, I'm talking about AD Shaco. AP Shaco is a different playstyle entirely.

I can see you're coming from a higher level of gameplay where instability is highly unfavorable. In those situations I would avoid champs like Shaco entirely. Perhaps our playstyle is different (which it easily could be; Shaco can be played many different ways), but with this build I have had a lot of success. It's not like your Shaco is the only Shaco. These champs are not functions.