1300's team LF person to get us to gold.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Blades Bounce

09-28-2012

You don't have to stay in the team after we get gold, we just really want to get gold.

Unfortunately, we're all 1200's in Solo so our teamwork is wonky. We take advice really well and we're trying to form some really good comps. We'd love to get some tips and champions to play while we try for higher elo in 3's! Just message me in game or comment in the thread if you'd like to help.

babyriots

09-28-2012

Im interested, I play normal 3's all the time and do very well. Look at the match history.
I prefer top, but can play bot as well just very much prefer melle or tank. Not ranged.

KiddyFiddler v2

09-29-2012

Yeah I play alot of ranked 3's just need a good team. IGN: Hror

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

I would help but I belong at 800 elo :S

WolfLegacyX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

If it doesn't go well with babyriots, just add me up and message me in-game. I've carried tons of 3's teams to Silver (1300+) and Gold. You'll find two teams on my profile (League of 2012 is my serious team, ArKtiK Practice is for experimenting with new strategies and coaching).

Hours are 4 - 7pm (-5)EST

Best BeatwiferNA

09-29-2012

wolf, not bashing, but you've played in literally 1 game on league of 2012... out of 15 played, that hardly seems like carrying them to gold..

Jer37

09-30-2012

1400 elo experience 3v3 (good bruiser / jungle)
1400 elo experience 5v5 solo queue (Top lanner > support Soraka when needed > Jungle)

I would love to join a dedicated team for s3