Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Volibear W

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CiscoKidx

09-28-2012

Volibear's W scaling doesn't take into account % health increases like Endurance runes or Juggernaut mastery.

Steps to reproduce.

1.Go into game with % health runes or masteries without any other bonus health.
2. Look at W scaling.
3.???
4.Profit.

CiscoKidx

10-09-2012

Bump. Tested earlier and the bug is still there.

Dragonsafe

10-09-2012

Nice catch. Last game i played with voli i had flat hp masteries and they worked fine with scaling, didn't really notice if juggernaut was being calculated or not.

namora

10-10-2012

indeed very nice, I was wondering why my bite wasn't as nasty :P

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

10-10-2012

Hey guys, with this issue, did you only see it with runes and masteries that give a % increase to health? Or did you also experience it with runes/masteries that give a flat bonus (i.e. +30 health)?

CiscoKidx

10-10-2012

Only the % health as far as I remember. I know for a fact the 30 health bonus from the masteries is working

AlistarCanBePro

10-10-2012

This has been present since the introduction of the new masteries. A fellow PBE player made a thread about this a long time ago with Vlad/Volibear in his post. Rioters have claimed to fixed it, but it kept supplying information that they didn't.

I'm not sure if this latest patch brought it back, but I highly doubt it.

Dragonsafe

10-10-2012

Quote:
Wilwariniel:
Hey guys, with this issue, did you only see it with runes and masteries that give a % increase to health? Or did you also experience it with runes/masteries that give a flat bonus (i.e. +30 health)?

Just fully tested this out. His w shows only the gain from items and flat hp increased runes and masteries. It does not give any benefits for % increased runes and masteries. It also only deals damage based on the flat increased.

On a side note his passive does calculate 30% of his max hp correctly no matter where the hp comes from.

CiscoKidx

10-21-2012

Bump. Just checked in a custom game and the bug is still there.

namora

10-22-2012

sad faced bump...