The Comic LoLz Contest Winners are In

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

09-28-2012

the comics are fantastic but please put them somewhere that allows direct linking and has a 'next comic' button.

The facebook album is kind of a ***** to navigate.

Jedite1000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

its a shame mine didn't make it, Riot probably didn't get the joke or the art was terrible

can never win with these professional artist peoples

here is mine anyway

Wolféran Maximus

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagolz View Post
How did pulsefire teemo not get top 32?
I can honestly say that this comic, the Darius and Kayle one and the Warwick and Maoki one were the only ones that definitely made laugh. Those 3 should have been at least in the 32 but still congrats to the ones who made it.

Jedite1000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

to be honest, i don't get what maokai and warwick comic meant to be about

someone explain

The Guardian 009

09-28-2012

there's one in all french D:

And another in all... Japanese?

Scodo

09-28-2012

Got tired of waiting for the comics to load, so I just voted randomly for one in the top row. Judging from how the votes are going it looks like a lot of people are doing the same. Maybe put them in a continuous gallery next time instead of using a slow clunky facebook interface.

Also WTF brand/anivia comic. No setup or punchline. How on earth did this get picked if the contest was supposed to be on humor instead of art?

Darklarik

09-28-2012

I cant help but wonder how some of these submission made it to the top 30....

I remember surfing through DeviantArt and i saw way better pieces.

Still sad mine did not make it. It was my first ever attempt to do Digital art so its understandable...

Berjiault

09-28-2012

I'm at least glad I won something. congratulations to the two who did win grand prizes, the Wizard of OZ idea was quite clever.

For the people saying this was more of a drawing contest than a humor contest, consider that they had all entries submit and additional .jpeg of their comic without any text. If you can understand what is happening in the story of a comic without it being explained in dialogue then it is generally a good comic. When the images alone are good enough at making you understand what the characters and doing and what the mood is then it can have a lot of power and humour to it.

I also agree with some that the Facebook album is rather difficult to navigate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
it could've been Anivia melting to Brand, unless the blue buff really makes that big of a difference.
That's what happened in my comic, although not with Anivia and Brand.

Xtreme2252

09-28-2012

Gah, these are all really good! They massively outclass mine, but it was a lot of fun anyways. Congrats, you guys!

blinded by floss

09-28-2012

LOOOL.

the master yi x baron = jax one made me lol so hard XD