The Comic LoLz Contest Winners are In

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agatio

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeBush View Post
Made me actually laugh out loud. The Teemo-Lulu-Amumu one is one that I can relate to, and did good, imo.

Of the top 32, I liked the Master Yi teaching Wukong and Master Yi + Baron Nashor the most. It's not just 'cuz Yi's my favourite champ or anything. Honest.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vortical42 View Post
I would love to see LoL on steam someday just for the TF2 skins...
Spy Shaco, Scout Teemo, Sniper Cait, Heavy Blitzcrank, Engineer Hiemer, Soldier Tristana,
Have an upvote.
Also, Wizard of LoL Skins would be nice.
Dorothy and Toto(Annie), Tin Man(Well, several champs..(Blitz, Mord, etc.)), Cowardly lion(Err, Nidalee? No? Ah.. Volibear?), And ever the obvious, Scarecrow(Fiddlesticks).

Wunderbar

09-29-2012

This reminds me of that one video contest they had where that stupid, sappy film about a "family" or whatever playing together took first place, against user votes.

Noblood

09-29-2012

Worst possible way to view and vote for comics. I can't go through them with arrow keys, I can't open more than one at the same time, I can't open them in tabs and I have to wait until its fully loaded to go full screen.

please do not use the same method again

Wunderbar

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
I apologize for not being clear on this. Artists were not the only ones involved in the judging process. We had a number of comic enthusiasts and community employees involved as well.
Then I'm gonna say they have bad taste. >_>

Lv 99 Rl0TEN

09-29-2012

I agree with everyone, but the reason i see these are the top 2 are because..no words. Or at least very little. But the other ones people have posted have lots and lots of words that, at many times, are kinda small. Remember that trolls in LoL might be stupid in real life. But love the bras and blue buff one.

AshleeCoffee

09-29-2012

the fiddle one was great. the brand one and some others in the top 32 seems like they just got chosen for their style or uniqueness in artwork. there are some really bad jokes, lol. not even jokes, it's like...oic, that happened. so now whats so funny about it? this was a "comic" contest after all. i've seen a lot of submitted comics posted up on other websites and i'm surprised they didn't make top while some of these other ones did.

girbear

09-29-2012

Top 32, the Baron/Yi marriage.

Karthus's book.

Omfg. Lol.

HorribleJames

09-29-2012

The wizard of oz one was cute, but I don't understand the brand anivia one. So she freezes him? How is that a joke? Or even a clever tale? What am I not getting? I don't get it.

TheSickFlux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

The Fiddlesticks one was clever. The brand one I didn't even understand, is the joke that she freezes him?

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

The Fiddle one is mildly amusing, the other not so much.