The Comic LoLz Contest Winners are In

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SQD Scooby

09-28-2012

apparently riot appreciates the jokes that noone else laughs at...because theyre not funny....:/....i was excited when i read the comic winners were in, that was extremely dissapointing, how this was voted on musta been a horrible mistake

USnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Wow it's really disappointing that two pretty entries and not ones that were actually funny won. Well the fiddles one is kind of funny, but there were funnier ones...

I'd be really upset if I'd entered this, isn't making it a 'comic' contest kind of implying that you'll judge it mostly on it's comedy? I bet gary larson would have gotten rolled if he'd entered this since apparently a joke is not required and artistic talent is.

BloodReaver G

09-28-2012

Guimchi, id have voted yours as the best out of the remaining 30, if i had the chance.

Navi07

09-28-2012

So, you consider artwork instead of funny. I found others way funnier that the winners. Shame.

BuilderBob93

09-28-2012

Wow people are surprisingly clever

BuilderBob93

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
I apologize for not being clear on this. Artists were not the only ones involved in the judging process. We had a number of comic enthusiasts and community employees involved as well.
It would be cool if you had them load for people in random order. I will be amazed if I make it through all 30 so even if there is one better than it, date night Teemo might get my vote by default.. and many others

LucidFlux

09-28-2012

How the heck did the fat Soraka one get put in the top 30 and Pulsefire Teemo didn't!?

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

09-28-2012

Not sure why, but the surprise party Fid was hilarious.

Tarpie

09-28-2012

Are these supposed to be funny?? I thought comics were supposed to be funny... these are not.

▀lackmill

09-28-2012

Really? These are the winners? :\