Make a New summoner map!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaliBoooy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

It's getting boring to play on the same Map Over and Over again. I know we have dominion and twisted tree line. But a new Map would just Blow Are minds. What do you think? New Jungle Patterns, New ways to Gank people, Baron Nashor in a new location or Maybe a New Creature o.O, new bot and top lanes. I think this would greatly Test the skill of League of legends players, How quickly can you adapt

Xanderon77

09-26-2012

Or you know, they could just start up magma chamber again.

Buttermeup

09-26-2012

Agreed. That map looked like so much fun. Give us more riot!

RonniePunani

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderon77 View Post
Or you know, they could just start up magma chamber again.
The Magma Chamber was eventually worked into the Dominion Map.

Threkmar

09-28-2012

I have my own rendition of magma chamber called Wasteland! It's a map skin for summoner's rift. I know its not a new map but it feels as close to one as we can get at the moment. Let me know what you think of it. Here is the link:

http://leaguecraft.com/skins/12471-s...kin-v1-5.xhtml

Threkmar

Crustededge

09-28-2012

I think people forget how much balancing and tuning goes into making a new map. Its not something that can just be thrown together. Summoners rift still has people *****ing about certain angles and certain routes that select players can use to increase their playstyles. They probably have 1 or 2 more in the works but they have to test the hell out of them to make sure they arent going to completely unbalance the MILLIONS of dollars that are wrapped up in this game.

When a company has so much invested into a competitive game they try and change the actual feel of the game as little as possible so as to not upset the balance of things. The whole point of this game is to play different characters and learning how their uniqueness can be used in the maps we currently have to optimize your play.

Rengar is a perfect example. A char like him or nidalee who thrive off bushes need to have it spaced out just so in order to optimize their play style. Its a lot more to think about then you can imagine i assume.