Your "Fun" Champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dehunter456

03-22-2013

We probably all have that champ where even when you're losing, you're still having fun and laughing like crazy because of what you do. List them down below and explain why.

Mine is Singed since when I'm at 300 health, I ult and everything just dies. I was being chased by an oom Irelia with my trail on and I ult. I'm at 100 health and I nearly die to Irelia's ult, but I manage to get out of it's range. Then, I go into a bush and when she walks past it, I go out, fling her over my shoulders and ignite her and she dies. I also did the same thing another game, except with 4 champs chasing me.

ViceN53

03-23-2013

I play Corki and Rumble, only because they are the only champions riding on machines.

Burnout Terror

03-23-2013

Mine is Garen. It's very funny to see champions come in a bush only to be silenced and knocked around with a sword until I finish them off with my ult.

the Marth

03-23-2013

Veigar. He's my general favorite, and most of the time, I'll be making horrible choices with him, but still having a blast. xD

SuperKingDerp

03-23-2013

Zed. I just enjoy everything about him. Especially funny when I threw my shadow over a wall to jump it, and I see a low health enemy recalling, I just shadow slash em and they die. And from there I jumped over the wall and started dancing over them.

johnnybravo2

03-23-2013

for lots of fun, even thugh i don't own him, I would play ziggs.Seriously. He's a yordle throwing bombs at people.

Chuuurch

03-23-2013

Gangplank, just because Gangplank.

warfighter101

03-23-2013

blitzcrank because its to much fun dragging someone into something that just destroys them is to much fun.

AskKarthus

03-23-2013

Trundle, simply to troll.

SephirothWontDie

03-23-2013

Ziggs. The hilarity of me running away from an enemy, wall hopping, then going back around to make them waste their flash, satchel so that exhuast is no problem, mine field so that slows are nearly countered. Then, i reach tower, throw a bouncer behind me and pick up the kill. And, if all else fails, suicidal mega bomb! Pick up a triple or so while Im there. :P