Dear Riot.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CardianChevalier

10-07-2012

I will sign this just because there's no harm in not signing.

I would love it if Riot would make Nepenthis into a playable champion. I know he's not the best idea, but it would make my girlfriend sooo happy to see her ideas come to life. She's put a lot of work into his design and art, I'm just helping with the lore and abilites and numbers. I know it would make her smile to see him on the battlefields of justice raising heck.

Plus there are a lot of other good champion ideas on here. Misha, Oyzm, etc that I think should be given a shot at whether or not they can fit into this game. I, LorekHedgemon, will sign.

Darkest Child

10-07-2012

Shame on anyone who disagrees with this. You have my support.

Maxtech

10-07-2012

I will agree to sign, i think that there are some really great ideas here, and they should have a chance to be in a really great game

CardianChevalier

10-07-2012

Bump for great justice.

SexySexyFishHors

10-07-2012

I too agree that Riot should use some of the creations that come from the forums

MartinLongbowww

10-07-2012

Testify brother

Orba

10-08-2012

WOAH summoners who design champions must be seen! It shows how absolutely pure talented they are. Riot should create a gallery in their main website. Creating Survey's what summoners want to see in the future. Maybe new champions, features, music, maps or other unique ideas from summoners. Their voices shall be heard out. Truly sorry, but it is not your job. It is their job. Sometimes some characters can be off-topic for a spectacular fairytale/fantasy game. I already enjoyed so much in LoL. How easy it was and stun how fast I received my reply from Riot Customer Support Team for some games it takes several weeks or days. Far from a perfect game. I've ever encountered.

I sign this petition. ''Let your fantasy dreams become into reality''
Keep it fantasy.

Sincerely,
Orba

Grab my Lemons

10-08-2012

I wholeheartedly agree. Sign me up.

TheFlyingSpoon

10-08-2012

It would be nice if it would work, but sadly contracts aren't rock-solid enough. A user could still take Riot to court, and potentially win.

So I sign the petition with no hope of it working D:

Lyria Eternal

10-08-2012

@Flying Spoon:

A legal binding contract placed within the TOSA of a the game download, or EULA of the registration. Should a Summoner bring Riot to court they could counter-sue and win easily. An unwritten rule of internet forums; Anything posted on them is, by right of ownership, owned or half-owned by the forum administrator.

As a sidenote: I don't think that any champion concept designer would try to bring Riot to court for using their work.