Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Riot.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodFungus

10-03-2012

Inspiration comes and goes like leaves on summer's winds

It is true that is seems Riot does not take as much from the Campion concept, but keep in mind this game has been created from the sweat and tears of its creators so they are entitled, to do as the wish with the game, even if it is to create a thread Just so they can be inspired. It is an honor and a privilege to be able to post Are champion Idea's. It would be really nice even if we got a comment or a message saying Thank you but No this is not what we want. To show that they are reading and keeping us in the loop.

I am aware that not ever message can be read or even looked at, but It would inspire me to create champions more often knowing that they may be used to help create other champions or being used in the game as are.

Hiring some one just to peek through the champions would bring the users great joy, or at least bring me Joy. Then again I what do I know, there could be some one and I just never knew. If there is, *Thumbs up*

Now for my Post: It would be really cool if the people could play a part in choosing champions, yes there is that Post so may times, looked at by a riot representative but how about something that more like the Tribunal? if a champion gets liked enough times, maybe it gets moved to another location where Players will provide Feedback and Pro's and Con's . (Players often time are more harder on each other making it much more difficult to get something through which will benefit Riot ) Then a riot rep can Say yes or no, Like Congress passing a bill !!!!

Mrfishii

10-06-2012

Like BloodFungus said, having someone's job to be looking here would probably be enough for us to do our best and try to add more champions to the rooster that would leave us happy and with Riot a new champions that doesn't involve tons of planning, and if we could, we could do soe of the work making it an easier process.

Osprii

10-06-2012

I want to sign the petition! I would very much like player concepts to be included, with so many of us posting, there are bound to be very good ideas here, and I'm sure whoever made the concept would only be very happy to have their idea incorporated into the game.

Deimus144

10-06-2012

I come here on behalf of myself and a friend, firewyvern30 (he still did not reach lvl 5, but will soon.) We both agree to sign on this pention. Riot needs to listen to us more.

A bold step you made, I must say.

Zergmare

10-06-2012

put my name down too

Rageman202

10-06-2012

It has been update

Petyr Baelish

10-06-2012

Did any one actually read my post on page 4? Katsuni? FlamesofTerror? Anybody who can give an educated opinion?

Lyria Eternal

10-06-2012

@Petyr:

I read it, and I agree with it completely. However, in a situation of demanding something you start high, and then work your way into an agreement that is acceptable by both parties. I would hate to see low quality posts just everywhere, and that certainly is a concern for myself and the council members who endorse this. However we also must see that this is a bold step into a new direction that many may or may not agree on. Therefore we have to create sides in which to stand. Much in the same way that America is a country that will go to war, but it's people can freely protest it.

We have to create a tense atmosphere to encourage arguments on the matter. If such a thing occurs then riot is more likely to take notice in the matter.

Your's in fellowship,

Flames of Terror

shayden

10-06-2012

I'd like to sign this petition as well.
I've been designing characters and art concepts for about 16 years now and I don't give two s**ts if I get no royalties or recognition, I just wish I could have a feasible representation of a lifelong work to look at. I've tried submitting ideas to riot directly and they just have auto responses to come here and they don't even TAKE anything from here. No offense riot but I'm probably more qualified with character design than most of your designers if I honestly was given proper parameters.

Bliztron

10-07-2012

maybe one every 6 months