Dear Riot.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostBladesz

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageman202 View Post
I know Probably I will start an uproar or get in serious trouble for this but I think it is time some of the communities voices be heard....

I, Rageman202, Ask to Petition in that there be a Terms of Service Agreement, that allows Riot to come on to this forum and use these Ideas. If you agree. Please comment if you agree. I know that riot comes for "insperation." But sometimes it would be nice for more then one community champ per 2 years or so......

Petition ;

Rageman202
WindsofDemise
FlamesofTerror
Pethrax
Lord Kyleshore
SananMasa
ProXc
KillaTroll
FRANKx7HExTANK
Gudenspad
Icraig33
Kfczombie
Styrgwyr
Fierce Summoner
Derpadeath
ask rumb1e
Askelon
Pat Of FAP Corp

Hey man add me to this petition Riot could use ideas and concepts from us aswell, frankly they arnt likely to look in this forum too much if anything idea they use comes with taxes royalties etc etc and I reckon its more worth to a true gamer to see one of their ideas incorporated into the game than some IP/RP or cash ( you could always give the one person who came up with the base champ idea that champ and the skins they came out with for free as a incentive for us of this community to get creative ) ps how many people to do we need for this to pass ?

Lyria Eternal

09-29-2012

@Styrgwyr:

Katsuni is my lover so I know what you are saying.

==============

Something that I would like to point out. It that doing a contest to find a good design is a marvelous idea, and I would agree that making an "overt" stance that they are taking concepts could flood this place with cheap and worthless posts. Which is why, after a night talking to the Elements, I have come up with a solution that they may already be using.

Use a select group of individuals (council if you will or whatever) to sift through the ideas of the forum. Upon finding a bit of gold they copy the url of the concept, and add them all to a special list. This list they then forward to Riot. Looking at such ideas they then take what they feel is special about it, and use it for their new designs. While they say that they only look at the forums for inspiration. While underhanded this side-steps all legal issues, and reduces the chance of causing a crapfest of designs on this forum.

============================

@Katsuni:

I agree that some people (not all) who use icons use them to garner attention from the viewers. Even though the concept is poorly put together people call it amazing because they don't look past the shinies. This does irk me, and others I'm sure, however it is something, as a Dead Red Mans Land Forum we must live with.

LordBones

09-29-2012

add me to da petion!!!!

meowingbadger

09-29-2012

I totally agree. Riot needs our creativity, or else they`re not gonna stop making AD junglers.
Riot needs a new tank, BTW
Rengar and kha zix are pretty much the same thing except for their "E".

Rageman202

09-29-2012

Updated

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

While we are at it lets also go back in the way back machine to give me credit for Skarner.

He is a champion based off 2 characters I created on the forums one of which my posts for vanished off the face of the internet.

Now to clarify he was based off 1 character in look style and gameplay, except for the ult which was taken from my ooze based champion.

It is far far far FARRRRRRR too coincidental that his ult is exactly how my ooze champions ult worked. Also him being a scorpion like my first character and a jungler with mage like skills well it boils down to the fact I did it first. But the proof has been deleted.

However I do wish we as players could help make things for this game and be given credit, additionally IF our stuff is used we should get the champion and any skins made for them unlocked for free.

As for any other form of payment, I dont see how they would be able to, so it seems unlikely but having your name in the corner of the characters art and lore would at least be nice.

Mrfishii

09-29-2012

Sign me up! I think letting the people who play the game more than Riot probably know what is good and what isn't, also we have fresh ideas, it isn't like we fried our brains making a 100 champs, we have fresh crisp ideas.

Metal Capo

09-29-2012

Count me in the petition, I would like to see Riot taking in the community further into the game, seeing of how this topic can contain unique ideas that Riot may not have thought of.

HyperLynk

09-29-2012

I agree with this. I also think that they should notify us with something along the lines of "Hey we're using your ideas from <insert champion here> for a new champion we are designing." and then if that champion gets approved and put into game, the contributors should get him/her/it free

Lyria Eternal

09-29-2012

Slvr2th, that's not what this is about. It's about getting Reds to be a little more present in this forum, and using the resource that we FREELY give to them WITHOUT conditions. Just having my name in small print in the farthest corner of a champion's profile would mean gold to me.