Dear Riot.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

As much as I would love to see my champion become reality as would any other designer who is a part of these forums, I must put aside my feelings, and use logic. Katsuni is completely correct, to use one of our concepts would be completely and totally impractical and neigh impossible. While I approve of the fact that perhaps they should be a part of our "Australia" and enjoy our creativity and provide feedback to exceptional champions or even the short and skinny of it and tell the designer what is wrong with their champion so that we can grow as champion designers and perhaps one day seek employment at Riot, I do not believe they will or have any obligation to take any of our ideas. I believe our petition should not be one to demand our ideas be taken and used, but rather that our community be given attention from Rioters who have any time, RiotAmes gave life to this forum that we hadn't seen for a while. Before he had come and encouraged us with a few words and pinpointed key guides and such, these forums were a jumbled mess where peoples ideas really never surfaced because as soon as one was posted 10 other ****ty designs were posted or a few QQ Need Rework, or We should have a champion that can kill anyone in 1 shot posts.
In short, I regretfully say I cannot sign this forum because I do not agree with it in its entirety. What most people truly want, is not for Riot to use their ideas, but even just to get a Red post that says "hey good job, this is a neat idea." Hell, that would brighten anyone's day I'm sure. And there are no legal issues attached to that, no paperwork to be filled out, and no hassles with programming. It's just letting us know they're watching. I guarantee you if we got Rioters to review our champs sometime, this forum would bloom amazingly, especially with council in place to oversee everything.

Thank you for your time,
~Berg

Icraig33

09-28-2012

While I agree with Katsuni for the most part, I would still love to see some player-made champs in the game anyways (insert obligatory champ ad here)

signed

LonelyLiamNeeson

09-28-2012

I sign this petition

Styrgwyr

09-28-2012

Hay! Petition signed

Rageman202

09-28-2012

Thanks for the support...

Infected Teeth

09-28-2012

This won't get anywhere, especially with a petition that has 13 signatures out of the thousands and possibly millions that play this game.

Fierce Summoner

09-28-2012

i want this too YAy!!!!

Lord Kyleshorse

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infected Teeth View Post
This won't get anywhere, especially with a petition that has 13 signatures out of the thousands and possibly millions that play this game.
Dude, this thread just started yesterday. Of course it's gonna start somewhat small. If anything, it's just getting started.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

yeh don't shoot down something, while I haven't signed it due to my opinions on the matter, every small "revolution" starts small. I for one am on the fence on this matter, which is why I'm withholding my spirit.

Derpadeath

09-28-2012

I sign the petition, while i know riot doesnt want us to do their jobs for them (Especially ppl like Morello) but it would be amazing to have the creativity and outstanding ideas of the community woven into the fabric of the game

As with the popular Bunny Girl riven, Pool Party Ziggs, and (Maybe, im unsure about this one) Astro Nautilaus being such great skins and all comming from or at one point were on these forums, just shows how powerful and great this community is!