Dear Riot.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CardianChevalier

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesofTerror View Post
As a sidenote: I don't think that any champion concept designer would try to bring Riot to court for using their work.
I certainly know I wouldn't. lol. I would be too busy feeling so honored that they would even consider mine and my gf's idea.

Tortferngatr

10-08-2012

Tortferngatr

Lyria Eternal

10-17-2012

bump for justice

Eklispe

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by proXc View Post
Petition signed. Although I have one little addition to make:
Riot, if you even consider this, can YOU give us a template and a quick "this is what we want if we want anything from you" guide to making a champion fit to your standards.
That would be amazing

Eternalfire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Sounds good, add me to the petition. I love many of the ideas that are on this forum, and riot should use more of them.

Bbotz

10-17-2012

Add me, this is a great idea. Many people in the community come up with amazing champions that never get used.

Dvine

10-18-2012

I sign this, hopefully this thread isnt forgotten, I have created several champions that I worked hard on, I wish riot could make them a reality. I also agree with proXc

CapitanParu

10-18-2012

I would like to sign this. when's the last time a fan was able to get theirs accepted to a game? I dunno, more work for them? or maybe letting players to add them in themselves? only if us players are about to make a third-party program that demonstrates custom champions, find our best ones and spotlight them until they might see it. altho I dunno how can that go together.

Paru

DemoMan

10-18-2012

I hereby Sign this petition.

I remember when i first thought of my hero idea. Delothor. It was just a rough spell design and fit my playstyle. But as I let my friends look at it, they all thought that this could be a serious character that could be brought into this game. After days of work put into him, we started to create a Lore. Although, due to life, I had to step away.

A year, later I notice that someone commented on my guy and gave some helpful tips to balance him just a tad bit more. My friends and i changed some spells, added stats and Lore. One of my friends was going to draw a picture of it, and never got around to it.

After finishing my hero, I got around to giving helpful tips to other hero creators like myself. Their are very interesting ideas out there that are being overlooked by Riot. And it kills me inside when great opportunities are ignored. And although the work needed to make these heroes would be a lot, I think it's 100% worth it. Making this partial community based would be a huge improvement to the league.

If you guys care to look at my hero and comment, it would be cool.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post30392460

Thanks

Nezuki

10-18-2012

I sign!