L2 Jungle I give up learning by myself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deirin

09-28-2012

how u play a jungler depends of the hero u play...
some gank early...
some lvl up then gank...
some counterjungle...
some hit and run...
some countergank...
some zzz all day

PatShaw

Recruiter

09-28-2012

You have to understand something... in solo queue everything is always the junglers fault. But you should be the one makeing the calls. what lanes your ganking, when to pass buffs, when to drag, when to baron. you also need to make sure you are actually wardign as teh jungler and know where thier jungler is to counter gank...

But in all honestly you have to ignore ppl when you jungle and make the best game decision reguardless what ppl say

Paperdollparade

09-29-2012

personally I like jungling with Shyvana, Amumu or Sejuani depending on the team composition. tanky, nice AOE spells, and great -> decent clear times, and great initiates.
Shyvana is great for counter jungling and pretty good 1v1 most other junglers.
Amumu has great stuns and amazing initiates with bandage toss and his ult.
A lot of people hate on Sejuani, her early game can be rough, but she can turn into a real beast mid to late game and a lot of people underestimate her.

People say jungle Naut and Ali are amazing. I can't stand jungling with them, though they both have amazing cc and bring a lot to a team.

TrollDomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Amumu jungle, it's really easy to learn. The hard hard is landing the toss

Black Voltage

Master Recruiter

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkyMan13871 View Post
Ok, if i have a fresh mind and mood, i can play any role BESIDES JUNGLE. Friends say that you shouldn't be playing Draft without a good jungle. A game goes 4 ways if i jungle:

1: I jungle, pull off OK ganks, win the game but with **** cs and team says that i got carried.(~20% of the time)

2. Get decent amounts of gold but lanes beg for ganks and blame me for letting the lanes lose. (~60% of the time)

3. Everything is pushed up, no laners pay attention to the ganks, or much less help with the gank. Still get blamed for not ganking WTF. (~15-20% of the time)

4. I make plays and win the game, still **** cs (def less than 10%)

Just help me out here and tell me who to buy/ fits my playstyle.

I like mid-late game champs that have a decent clear time. I tend to (or always) dive with brusiers in TFs.
Dude I main the jungle role, I have to say it is the simplest to learn. You can easily look up jungling patterns on Youtube for practice, after that you'll get the hang of what you can do. The easiest champ to learn to jungle is Warwick, so try him out then slowly work your way to Lee Sin.

Sky Mence

10-03-2012

Thnx for the responses! Stonewall/oddone/whatever videos don't help too much. Or is it that im OK at jungling, but laners in normals will not cooperate well/have bad map awareness by adding little to no extra CC/damage to the mix (or pushing)? If it is really it, this thread can die. So far i learned to ignore CS complaints and how to jungle WW, olaf, and amumu to an extent by playing on PBE.

Fiveofswords

10-03-2012

forget what the team says...people are always wrong. Usually the person who is complainign about anyone else is actualyl the worst person on the team and is jsut trying to assist their own denial about it.

you cannot expect people to do perfectly what you mentally visualize them doing if they were able to read you mind. Often they are busy last hitting or whatever. Pings help...but be prepared for whoever is in the lane to not help all that much...you coudl expect them to try some...but if you 100% require it, then its probably too risky a gank to attempt.