Summoner Showcase #89: PAX-a-palooza

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hemplar

09-28-2012

Nika why are you so hawt?

Ryukago

09-28-2012

Runaway Bride Mundo?

Calderweiss

09-28-2012

Nidalee. It's mating season guys. If you get the joke.

Tarmy

09-28-2012

cypher or tell them to pass it already 3months like come on

Leon33

09-28-2012

NO offense to anyone but I find these videos annoying... I mean I love them because I'm such a big fan of art but that Nika chick REALLY annoys me! Is she even an artist? doubt it.... the only thing that makes her bearable is that she's hot... that's about it... all she's got going for her in my opinion.

Again, no offense don't get mad at me just because I have an opinion.

I'd love to see a change of hosting where more focus is put into the art and it gets taken more serious, yet at the same time refusing to sacrifice that "fun' "enjoy this" style that they're clearly going for when shooting these videos.

Sam Is Whoa

09-28-2012

hottest weather girl ever nika

NaPossible

09-28-2012

I would love a picture of that giant map where she was doing the forecasts!

Keldoun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon33 View Post
NO offense to anyone but I find these videos annoying... I mean I love them because I'm such a big fan of art but that Nika chick REALLY annoys me! Is she even an artist? doubt it.... the only thing that makes her bearable is that she's hot... that's about it... all she's got going for her in my opinion.

Again, no offense don't get mad at me just because I have an opinion.

I'd love to see a change of hosting where more focus is put into the art and it gets taken more serious, yet at the same time refusing to sacrifice that "fun' "enjoy this" style that they're clearly going for when shooting these videos.
Nika is excellent at hosting because of her personality when work is submitted thats mediocre to bad she can cover it up pretty nicely without saying "dont ask me how this trash got in the showcase...oh yea cause we dont get a lot of quality submissions!" instead she would say "Now heres an interesting and unique piece of teemo art!" and that makes her an excellent host on top of her cuteness/hotness factor I personally see her as more cute than hot but then again it might be due to the aura of summoner showcase

Miestr Spounk

09-28-2012

High command Katarina and Lux cosplays are stunning!

LegendaryJiggly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diokhaun View Post
OH GOD MY RUNAWAY MUNDO THREAD MADE SUMMONER SHOWCASE

This is the happiest day ever.
i'm so happy for you