Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tango Evelynn’s Dance Partner Discount

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

09-27-2012

hmmm... another week another sale i wont be getting.

i might do fizz maybe, but i have enough bruisers and i cnat play assassins well so what's the point?

TKim925

09-27-2012

Yay Fizz!!! Time to be like ChinNin

YoshioPeePee

09-27-2012

wtf

does the community require that all on sale champions be 6300 ones and all on sale skins be 950 ones?

there are 2 expensive champions and 2 expensive skins what is with the downvotes this time?

Map Awareness

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Finally, a skin I actually like going on sale! Grabbing High Command Kat as soon as I can.

Justitio

09-27-2012

You should really implement a button that says "I just got cancer because of this sale" for sales like this.

NavyGothic

09-27-2012

Meh on the skins. High Command Kat is okay (though I personally am not a fan), the other two are spectacularly bland.

XElement

09-27-2012

well kat is played a bit so finally something some ppl like.
And the champions arent bad.

But the sales still stink IMO.

Sephïroth

09-27-2012

Does this mean you're going to rework Evelynn's art and give her a new skin now that you're talking about her like she exists again?

Jiaxii

09-27-2012

I haven't purchased RP in a while now... put some more popular skins on sale and I'll buy more RP

Skumbag Ryan

09-27-2012

Awesome. Was saying earlier that I wanted Fizz. Might get a skin for him or Xerath.