Tango Evelynnís Dance Partner Discount

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneBigBugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-28-2012

well Malz is now on sale.. Kogmaw?

Lythyum

09-28-2012

What is the point of having themed sales if you don't reduce prices on skins that fit the sale.

An example could be, oh I don't know, TANGO Twisted Fate?? wtf...

Mughi of Ruckus

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelynn View Post
[I][*]I specifically stated male dancers only, but High Command Katarina clearly can take the lead. With her flashing blades and fervor to match, sheís perfecto for a sultry tango nuevo. Turn heads for 487 RP
And suddenly the furious clacking sound of dozens of slashfics being written all at once could be heard echoing throughout the internet.

You know, I think I might have an idea now...

Mysnomer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

:\ Doesn't really sound like Evelynn. If it were any other character, this could be a good write-up, even though it's lacking in direct humor. Well, unless you count the joke of Evelynn outrunning a Malphite, lol, good one, Riot. Decent sale, though (minus Malphite -_-).

fruitie

09-28-2012

Give up the sales altogether riot, these people clearly don't want (deserve) them

Edit: lol you guys downvote me but you always complain no matter whats on offer. Some of you are just extremely selfish and take a good thing for granted and just don't deserve discounts. First world problems eh.

sawchuk

09-28-2012

djinn malzahar is still listed as regular price in my store. please fix this

Phainon

09-28-2012

Can Mundo please come back ? He didn't disappoint us as much as some of his newer guests...

Yukime

09-28-2012

Fizz <3

Psycho Pretzel

09-28-2012

Phreak is the Dance Master, not Evelynn.

MSN Messenger

09-28-2012

Only make 3150, 4800 , and 6300 go on sale