Do NOT buy the new Kha'Zix skin: Here's why

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1907 View Post
?

They made it 1350 because it has extra animations and a new voiceover, but they didn't want it to be a legendary skin.
Hyena WW has extra animations and a new laugh, and it's 975. Why should Dragon Trainer Lulu or Mecha Kha'Zix be more?

Username1907

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghrope View Post
Hyena WW has extra animations and a new laugh, and it's 975. Why should Dragon Trainer Lulu or Mecha Kha'Zix be more?
Slightly extra animations...

Kha'Zix and Lulu have skins that change the entire champ, not just the laugh/one or two moves. And they're not legacy

LunarisDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Goddamn, just don't buy it then. It's not like you're obligated to pay anything for a free-to-play game.

TheWheatOne

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoul The Dark View Post
I understand that better. So the goal is talk them down to a lesser price. Roit probably wouldn't drop it down to the normal 975 price. So what would you personally settle on as a compromise assuming selling at 975 wasn't an option?
The main argument, including mine is to keep skins at 975 RP. That quality means more profits per investment into the skin by more people buying. Highering the price gives less incentive to buy for a great many people. The problem is that we are still a minority though, enough for our wallets not to matter in Riot's eyes, so they go the conservatively route, and count on their mass popularity to keep up the profit, despite the way higher price.

If they are stubbornly resolute though, I would say to put the new price at 1215 RP. Its obvious they won't settle for just a few RP more than 975, but 1350 RP for one skin is still ridiculous, so a compromise like 1215 is optimal to both parties. Obviously, neither will be too happy, but its better than doing nothing. And it does give Riot a better image in the long-run with fans who see they are willing to hear and act upon our voice.

If you disagree, please discuss.

Ryan the Skitzo

11-24-2012

never bought RP, prolly never will.

Only free skins fer me =]

ICallSoloMidPls

11-24-2012

nice try riot.

ChiaFriend

11-25-2012

I bought Kha'zix bundle and haven't regretted AT ALL. Amazing skin in my opinion.

DoctorBen

11-26-2012

bump

shadooklaw

11-26-2012

1234 likes OP

Naxts

11-26-2012

New Kha'Zix skin?

Is he talking about Mecha Kha'Zix or is there a new one in development I don't know about