Do NOT buy the new Kha'Zix skin: Here's why

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orgoth02

09-27-2012

I wont buy RP until all the game drops and broken **** in this games gets fixed

Blutarsky Blues

09-27-2012

I like that people post about what they think about skin buy/do not buy. Post away but at the end of the day if more 1350 skins come out that are super sweet... well Riot and the consumer wins in so many ways. Free game, sweet content that makes the game more aesthetic to those who wish to buy it, o and did I mention free game that requires no play to win?

A Swarm of Koala

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutarsky Blues View Post
I like that people post about what they think about skin buy/do not buy. Post away but at the end of the day if more 1350 skins come out that are super sweet... well Riot and the consumer wins in so many ways. Free game, sweet content that makes the game more aesthetic to those who wish to buy it, o and did I mention free game that requires no play to win?
But what if those super sweet skins were 975 instead? They've been doing that for a while now, you know.

RedAlkaiser

09-27-2012

It's a legendary skin though, so I can understand.
On the other hand, the standard skin looks way better I think, much more detail.

The mecha skin makes me think of pantheons full metal skin. Looks great in the art but then its a little bland when you actually try it. Maybe that's just me though, even though I was really looking forward to a mech champion.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Post in the other big thread from our eCommerce Director:

Feel free to talk to him and leave feedback, but your fears won't come true on this.
Or we could leave our feedback by not purchasing the skin and forcing your hand in our favor.

Primanocte

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenfaL View Post
"help us decide if 1350 and 487 launches should be considered in the future for skins that meet a certain threshold for quality and effort."

So basically... OP is right.
Yeah, I thought that was funny too. He dances around it, but in the end he couldn't deny it because it's Business 101. He goes on to say something about "most skins in the foreseeable future being 975". Really hedges his bets.

Dryad Soraka

09-27-2012

You guys are blowing it way out or proportion, if you don't wanna buy it then don't buy it. If you want to then go ahead.

Calm down.

Primanocte

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
You guys are blowing it way out or proportion, if you don't wanna buy it then don't buy it. If you want to then go ahead.

Calm down.
That's the whole point of the thread. Buy it if you like, but don't complain when this new price becomes the norm. If we don't buy it, we don't have to worry about it.

Milanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Post in the other big thread from our eCommerce Director:

Feel free to talk to him and leave feedback, but your fears won't come true on this.
Personally while I dislike the 1350 Skin, I would like to see a LOT more lower tiered skins come out. Whether they're on sale for the first day or two, or just another wave of 520 skins for the newer champions. I'd love simple recolors on several of the newer champions to be sure

ReturnToPlanetX

09-27-2012

Never buying it.