Purchase Riot Points from LoL website

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ivis HGA

09-27-2012

I don't know how but I'd love to buy Riot Points directly from the LoL website too not only on the game itself, sometimes I'm not on my computer and I have the need to buy some Riot Point but the computer I am just don't have the LoL client. So for me the only way to purchase Riot Points is to wait till I'm home, I don't have a laptop I always play on a desktop.
Well this is a just an observation, I bet I'm not the only one that will love this. Thank you for reading me, if anyone on Riot sees this I'd love to have an answer and tell if this is viable.
Sorry for my bad english though.

Legacy40k

09-27-2012

What's the rush if you can't use the points till you get home to your desktop anyhow?

Ivis HGA

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy40k View Post
What's the rush if you can't use the points till you get home to your desktop anyhow?
Because sometimes I'm not at home and it would be nice to purchase riot points not only in-game but on any computer with internet, don't you think? I know there's no rush but to download the game client on every computer just to buy RP is not nice.

SirTrolingsworth

09-27-2012

Is there any point is reasoning with you? Why buy points you cant spend until you get on your comp. Just wait till you are on it and buy the points

Morrocc

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy40k View Post
My computer's been broken for the past three weeks and I missed out on a lot of sales, especially that bonus RP special, because I didn't have access to a machine that could run LoL (I've been doing schoolwork on my Macbook). Being able to buy/spend RP from the site would've been pretty sweet.