Lux's Face Icon [With Solution]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roargasmic View Post
Yeah someone on my team picked Lux and I mistook her for a genderbent, blonde Jayce.
I think the alternate proposed icon works better. Forehead doesn't say much, but the blonde locks are kind of iconic to the character.
I actually think the headband is more important.

Roargasmic

09-27-2012

I forgot she even had one 'cause that atrocious icon.

XantheInsane

09-27-2012

a better suggestion would be to storm riot hq and lynch the artist whom drew that spectacular failure.

FrostRevenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
Ok...I LIKE THE ART. Its very well done, but it doesn't really match League's other art, I do have a feeling that'll change, so that point is moot.

However, Lux's Face Icon just TERRIBLE! Its nothing but a focus on her forehead and its really heavy near the bottom.

SOLUTION: Just Zoom it out a little bit, show some of her hair to frame her face better, its really off-putting at the moment. Really easy and a small change that would just look much better, and even adds more character.

Image 1 is the current way and image 2 is just cropped with more information.
EDIT: I actually noticed that this way will work better with the circle icon on the minimap as well. ^_^

Please bump and upvote this if you support this small but dramatic change.

Attachment 532855Attachment 532857
actually i agree, her mini profile doesnt look as good close UP,

Dorotheus

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XantheInsane View Post
a better suggestion would be to storm riot hq and lynch the artist whom drew that spectacular failure.
The art is NOT bad.
The designer who decided to crop it like this, and whoever agreed just need to be enlightened, thats all.

Mestm

09-27-2012

bump

Damiv

09-27-2012

New Lux is on freaking ectasy.

Dorotheus

Recruiter

09-27-2012

bump

AlienSexRanger

09-27-2012

Very good. You can clearly see Lux being transformed back into a female, as she should be. Change it now.

RaeBird

09-27-2012

Bump! +1