Lux's Face Icon [With Solution]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAngryMunchkin

10-07-2012

bumped

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryMunchkin View Post
bumped
Why are you Angry?

Black Sun Rising

10-08-2012

While we're on the Subject of Lux's picture, could we please do something about this is as well? Probably the weirdest icon in League.

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNick95 View Post
While we're on the Subject of Lux's picture, could we please do something about this is as well? Probably the weirdest icon in League.
Thats Naut Lux

Dorotheus

11-03-2012

I know this is considered Necro'ing, but its been a while, and someone could have probably done/said something more about it :\

Also, could this thread be moved into the Art and Audio Feedback forum? please? Thanks.

Pro Gamer Boobs

11-03-2012

Most icons aren't that zoomed in on the face. This should help with the consistency a lot, I want this change. +1

Dorotheus

11-06-2012

PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAd.

Chemlab

11-06-2012

i like the new icon why does the community cry about everything?

I Concede

11-06-2012

I hate to be a party pooper, but I must say I disagree. Everyone's icon is zoomed in, I think it would look weird if lux was different. I didn't really notice anything D:

3mptylord

11-06-2012

Kassadin's current icon is a mess of colors with no definition-lines/contrast. I currently recognise him by "the icon that doesn't look like anything". His artwork isn't bad, but I have no idea what I'm looking at with his icon.